Greek Gods apologize. Or do they ?

As soon the airplane landed in Rajasthan we all restlessly got out after the looong journey cut up into two.

"And you choose to fuck up at the last minute.. i don't want to hear anything. Your ass is fired now get it moving from my office RIGHT NOW!!!."

.. I never thought Rahul got angry anytime..guess i haven't witnessed that side of him yet.

It is almost half past five here. I mentally groaned thinking about the Jet lag that's going to kill me. I want to sleep. All the time. Huh.

He could have at least asked me about that. Duffer. We could have reached here in mine. I am pretty sure i was paying the pilots their salary unnecessarily.

There's a lot of things that i just let go off, including my life when my parents passed. Of course the Khanha's were always there to care of the enterprises but my life .. no one could look after that. I didn't cry when they died, i remember. I never cried. Mumma was there telling me to just let it out. To cry it out. But i never did. Gradually i started getting into drugs amd mumma found bout it. She had taken me to a specialists afraid i was suffering from depression. I gave up drugs after that but started drinking instead, constantly going to the bar. My relatives of course visited me, adviced me but they didn't know me enough to realise that i was the way i am, not because i am weak but because i had been strong for too long. People never realised that except mumma. How i got out of that phase you ask ? I never actually got out of it. It was only because of Meera that i reduced my alcohol intake when she bellowed at me for fainting while coming back home one day. In the car. And i was driving that car.

"Leela ? Are you alright baba ?" I felt his touch on my shoulder.

"Mein teek hoon Rahul. Leave me alone." I say just like always.

"But we can't leave the bride in the airport love. Everybody has gone to the palace already. Its just you and me now." He said. He snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me with him.

Love ?

"Wait what do you mean by everybody is gone.?"

"Well they thought we would "enjoy" the privacy." He said stressing on the enjoy part.

"Oh. How long is it from here ?" I asked.

"Maybe a two hour long drive and we have to sail to the palace. The Jagmandhir Island Palace. That would take fifteen minutes approx."

"Sail?"

We had reached the car. It was a limo. Rahul opened the door for me. I didn't reject it. It seemed useless anymore. He walked to the other side and sat near me.

"The palace is located in the middle of Lake Pichola. Trust me it looks breathtaking." He said suddenly getting excited.

The engine started and so did. The longest two hours of my life.

Udaipur. It's cool here not as cold as London. I remove my layer of cardigan and stuff it inside my bag as soon as the tender rays hit the ground spreading warmth. I love everything about India. Its aroma, it people, it places. I always wish i could just stay here. But London is what i know, i would really love to stay here. Maybe after marriage, ugh that thought makes me frown. Should i really get married. ? I can just run off now.

"You will run off now?" He brought me outta my thoughts.

"Did i just say it out loud ?"

"Yes you did lele."

"I don't know Rahul. I do not want to get married now."

"Then don't. Why are you forcing yourself into some thing you don't want. ?" He asked. I was startled by his question. I didn't know he was like this. He seemed to respect my decision how much ever silly it sounded.