The Phenomenon.

Dedicated to DeepVeerfc ..

Not edited- Please excuse the typos.

HAPPY READING ^_^.

..

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' it won't
Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head

Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
Don't patronize

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I'll feel the power
'Cause I can't make you love me..

'Cause I can't make...

'Cause I can't make...

I'll close my eyes
Then I won't see
Love you don't feel
When you're holdin' me
Morning will come
And I'll do what's right
Just give me till then
To give up this fight
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I'll feel the power
'Cause I can't make..make make make...

..

I finish the song with that and tap the button on the recorder to stop recording and i replay it. I wasn't satisfied with it. I seemed to find some kind of mistake with my voice, tone or stuff. I decide to do it again. I have done this routine for ten hours now. I hadn't eaten anything at all. My voice was nowhere near strain so i never stopped at all. I have practised and recorded for a 50 times atleast and i was lost enough to not notice my head banging with pain and my stomach was aching a lot. I could take some rest now. I had two more songs to rehearse now and i wanted to do it soon so that i could wrap this up by getting this contract asap. I could make it to her wedding.
I get up shakily. God i am too tired and i never realized. My fingers were tired from striking the strings repeatedly. I grip the chair for support and slowly make my way to the nearest couch. I literally fall on it holding my stomach in one hand and sigh. I close my eyes and recollect the time i had written I can't make you love me. It was the day i came to kniw about Varun cheating in me with Tanya. It was heart-breaking i remember. I had come home by walk after he confessed it. It was raining heavily. It was our graduation day. My fine velvet dress was wet and ruined. I ran into my room and locked it from inside. I lean on the same and start crying heavily. That was when i wrote this song. I never knew how it occured to me cause at that time time i was pretty sure i had to work for my dad's company. In a way i wanted to thank Varun for betraying me. The feeling of being hurt was what made me take the decision of freedom. I just did it spontaneously.
I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it.

I rub my belly slighly trying to ease away the muscle pain but it has no effect. It was late and hence I decide to leave. I get up but the headache pushes me down. I get up again slowly and leave my belongings here. I am going to come here anyways. I reach to open the door but i felt some pressure on it. Like someone was leaning on it. I still push the door and open it. It was his PA.

"Helloe mam." He said straightening his nerdy glasses.

"Helloe." I say giving him a tired smile.