Chapter Ten

Sam POV

I laid out on the yoga mat as Bella looked at me. I was sweating hard as hell, Shirt soaked, pants dampened with sweat too. Bella let the other people go an hour ago so it was just me and her, with Josiah trying to lift the weights in the corner.

"Are we done now?" I asked wiping my face from sweat.

She nodded at me then walked towards the door and yelled over her shoulder,"Don't stay too long. I want you gone when the next block come in."

I looked at my watch, 5:30 A.M. Time passed by fast! How is Josiah not sleep? I stood up and motioned for him to come towards me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked picking up my water container.

He nodded an followed me out the door. It was so dark going to the room, almost peaceful this time of the night. No one is out in halls other than a few guards. Josiah and I finally made it to the room. The moment the lights came on he laid across the bed and closed his eyes.

"Josiah, where is Mason?" I shook him before he fell asleep.

"With Papa."

I nodded and turn on the shower. The moment I stepped in, it felt like I washed today off of my body—almost like I was drained when I finished showering. Quickly putting on muscle tank-top and gym shorts, I walked to Malissas room to check on her.

The more I made a step, the more tired I became.

Once I entered the her code, because I didn't have a key. It opened the door. She was laid out across the bed with her clothes on that she went to the bar in. I took off her shoes and put her under the cover.

That's it. I walked back to my room, grabbed my watch, 6:45 A.M.

Josiah was now under the cover already fast asleep. I laid down beside him and went out like a light.

**
(Earlier)

Malissa POV

After a while I stopped counting the shots I had consumed making everything happen in a blur. I laid my head down on the table as I felt someone stroke my back and thigh at the same time.

One of the women husband walked to the table, scolding their wife, although I couldn't understand a word of it they was saying, I still could make out his facial expressions.

All of a sudden the hand stopped rubbing my back and moved, but the two wives was still in their exact spot. Who was that then?

I picked my head and made eye contact with the queen from across the bar. Rolling my eyes, I stood up and almost fell until someone caught me.

David?

He threw my arm around his neck and walked me out the bar. It seemed as we walked for miles but we only walked to my room.

He grabbed my key card out of my pocket and unlocked the door then laid my on the bed causing me too black out.

Sam POV

I felt someone shove me awake.

"I'm going to school Bubba." Josiah groaned while standing up.

I nodded and turned the other way as he opened the door I heard him mumbling something like 'your so lucky'.

I giggled a little as he closed the door. Falling asleep wasn't hard at all that when I woke up again, it was dinner time. Groaning at how sore I was, I got up and brushed my teeth. As I opened the door, Mason and Josiah ran passed me coming into my room.