Chapter Twenty Five

"You ready?" I asked Monica.

She nodded.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to..." I warned her.

"I'm ready." She looked at me.

I put the code in an opened David room door. He was snoring loudly so they couldn't hear when we walked in. I put my hand over Malissa mouth and picked her up.

She even lost weight.

She opened her eyes almost screamed.

"Malissa be quiet." I whispered and sat her down in the nearest corner.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked angrily.

I sigh,"I have some loose ends with you and your boyfriend, but we will start with him first."

"Your my friend and if my friend need help, I'm there." I continued and stood up.

"Let's wake him up." I said to Monica.

She pulled him out the bed by his foot causing him to scream. I turned the lights up just enough for us to see him.

He looked at me and started to laugh,"You again? Didn't know your girl was going to last this long with me?"

I hit him before I could stop myself. He fell back and quickly tried to stand up. I kicked him in the face before he could stand up sending most of his teeth and blood out of his mouth.

"I do have a question for you..." I started.

"Why did you tell Bella what you and Malissa discussed? Couldn't be from jealousy..." I asked him.

"I gave you one woman and your trying to take the next one too? You got life fucked up." I finished.

He laughed again,"Ask yourself, why is he down here? He doesn't have a career. When you first met me I was a cashier at McDonald's! I don't want to be down here! I am forced by your girlfriend! Well as her mother puts it, my future wife. She banned her own family from staying in this bunker! Mines too! She had another one built so they wouldn't be under the same roof as her!"

I hit him.

Again and again.

Bella parents is dead.

He's lying.

He's lying?

Wife? Is that why she threatened me when I first put him in the hospital? This shit is a fucking joke. All of it.

Married? With their age difference?

He's lying.

Some guards pulled me off of him.

When did they get in? They pushed Monica up against the wall. I shoved the weak guard off of me and hit the guard that pushed Monica. Four guards surrounded the two of us.

No problem.

The guard swung first missing me, I grabbed his arm and flipped him knocking him unconscious. The next one tried to get me down on the ground. I tripped him and hit him in the face.

I pushed one of Monica's guards down on the floor beside the unconscious one.

The other guard ran,"Help! Help! We need help ASAP!"

"When they ask questions, don't say anything." I told Her. Monica sat down on the floor to get her breathing under control.