Chapter Three

Bella POV

Once Josiah fell asleep, I went back to the meeting room to find it spotless.

I shrugged and headed to the monitor room. When I entered, to say I was shocked was an understatement. There were only two people in here, Sarah and another man.

"Where's everyone?" I asked the pair.

"You killed them, My Queen." He answered as he tried to control the monitors.

I nodded,"We brought more than one of each profession down. I'll send for the both of you more. If their isn't, we will train to make it work."

I buzzed on my radio for everyone in the bunker to meet in the gym. Quickly grabbing the list I wrote down, I had Sarah to mark off all of the people she needed and went on my way.

Standing in the middle of the gym, I waited as everyone came in. The head guards came and stood beside me.

"That's everyone, my queen."

I looked around, the only smiling face I seen was Sams. My stomach started doing these flips as I looked away. How could she be so in love with someone else when I feel like this?

Clearing my throat,"Before the lockdown, there was an incident- an incident that lead to death. Anything you do that will hurt anyone or try to anyway, will lead to death. Do any of you go against me?"

About ten people stood up at the same time, all with the same expression. Even Sam wife tried to stand but Sam pulled her back down and started to whisper to her.

Start girl.

"Send all the kids off to their rooms." I told two guards.

My head guard looked at me with his crooked grin and nodded towards the people,"Whoever go against my queen come down."

They walked down in a straight line.

If only they knew.

"Who is the leader of this group?" I asked.

A woman pointed out a man dressed in all black with a hairy face. Every guard I had in the room surrounded the group. I smirked as most of them immediately froze up.

Walking to the leader, I looked him up and down,"Are you the leader?"

"Fuck y-" He dry voice was instantly cut off by my sword going inside of him.

I watched as he took his last breath then pulled my sword out. Crying and shouting was heard all around the gym as people stood up to see was he really dead.

"Shut up!" The head guard yelled silencing everyone.

Wiping my sword, I looked up to see terrified eyes and shaking hands.

No need to be afraid.

"This is my bunker. What I say goes in my bunker. If you can't abide by my rules then you don't need to be in my bunker." I told each and everybody.

It's been the same rules since the beginning, what's changing everyone mind to think they could control me?

I moved to the next person,"Are you with us or against us?"

She laughed, "I'll never fold, Fuck y-"

Sadly, she was cut of by my sword slicing her neck. I watched her choke on her blood and die. This is becoming fun. This process continued until I arrived at the last two which actually surprised me.

How could all those people risk their life trying to take me down?

Idiots.

"Are you with us or against us?" I ask the young man with the curly fro and dark chocolate skin.

"I'm with you, my queen." He said flinching.

I nodded and moved on. The next person looked a lot like the guy with the curly fro except she has dimples.

"Are you with us or against us?"

She sighed,"I'm with you."

I nodded as four guards grabbed the two,"Take them to the cells. No food or water until I say otherwise."

The crowd in the bleachers looked at me waiting for my next move. I waited until the bodies was picked up and taken off.

"Is their anyone else?" I asked out loud.

No response.

"Well then, I need a few people in a hour. So go to your rooms to rest, and the bunker will still be on lockdown."

Everyone left an I sighed.

This was becoming tiring but that was the best thing I did in months. I walked back to the room with Sarah.

Just to see her deep into the other guy eyes.

I cleared my throat,"You both can go to your rooms and rest."

I quickly left that room as soon as I arrived. Walking back to my own room, I was suddenly stopped by Josiah.

"Your suppose to be with the healer, in bed, resting." I told him as he smiled sheepishly.

"I feel better, I want to be with you Bell. You left me again." He mumbled.

He's just like Sam.

Sam.

I can't do that, she's married.

"Josiah? What are you doing out of bed?" She asked coming around the corner.

"I'm feeling better, I'm going with Bella to her room." He said an tried to walk away.

I saw it.

I saw it with my own eyes.

This woman had nothing but pure hatred in her eyes towards me. Don't get me wrong this isn't the first time she looked down on me, but this is the first time I actually felt bad for her.

"You're coming with me Josiah."

He instantly frowned and walked towards her.

"See you later Bell." He said as they walked away.

I think, I think I love him almost like my own son.

And that scares me.

—————————————————————

Like
Comment
Vote