Chapter Thirty-Seven

Sam POV

"I miss you too." She giggled grabbing my face.

"Your dad still doesn't know?"

She shook her head,"To think we was seeing each other everyday for a year straight, he still doesn't. I think my Mom suspected something after tonight."

I opened the door and closed it behind her.

"Now we get to make up, for old times sake." She said as she followed me up the stairs.

I laughed,"I have to shower."

She pouted and went back downstairs, I'm guessing to look around. Always needing a way out. After showering, I walked downstairs to her eating a sandwich.

"Wheres mine?" I asked her.

She shrugged,"Can you take me to the beach?"

"No."

She dropped her sandwich on her plate,"They don't know we know each other."

I quickly picked up her sandwich and took a bite out of it. She stood up and walked towards me.

"Give my sandwich."

I shook my head,"No."

She frowned, I gave her sandwich back and sat on the couch. Rose immediately sat on my legs.

"I'm sorry, you can have a piece." She said holding her sandwich out so I can take a bite.

"I don't want any, thank you though."

She chewed on the sandwich, loudly.

I raised her up,"I have to go though, I'll be back before morning."

"Can I go with you?" She smile at me.

Before I could answer someone knocked on the door. I stood up as she continued to chew her sandwich. That's a big ass sandwich.

I opened the door to find Emma, Malissa, and the five guys.

"Are you ready? We need to go now to look around." Emma said while they followed me into the house.

They immediately stopped walking once they noticed Rose sitting on the couch.

"Don't worry guys, I know her, before I came back this is who I was with for a year." I reassured them.

Malcolm, Fox, Terry, Malissa, Emma, Mark, and Henry all stood inside the house.

"The year you was away?" Emma asked.

I nodded,"I have to go upstairs to get my book bag, I'll be back."

As I ran upstairs, I didn't notice Emma following behind me.

"Tell me, you think we could trust her? I mean we're going against her family." She stated.

I shook my head,"We're not going against them, we're not hostages, we're only looking for the best land just in case we do decide to leave."

"So we're walking out the front gate?" She asked.

I nodded. We quickly walked back downstairs as I laid the map out.

"This right here is the best land, I've been this way before, it's a valley with fresh water. We don't have to cut down many trees and our houses won't be so close together. Plus we would have a decent size land to farm. As you can see it's not far from the beach but it's far from here." I explained.

I mumbled,"We could take one of the trucks half way then walk the rest, just so we won't be followed."

"I understand young one, we follow you." Malcolm said as Fox nodded.