Chapter Seven

Sam

"Ooo baby that feels so good." I groaned out as Malissa rode me.

Drunken sex is the best sex, I grabbed her hair as she chuckled.

"Give me a baby Sam." She demanded riding me faster and faster. Malissa grabbed my hands before I made the move to push her off. As her walls squeezed my member, the pleasure started to be too much.

My breathing begin to be uneven and eventually everything went black.

**

I groaned as something wet slide down my body. Quickly opening my eyes, Malissa slob on my stomach as she slept deeply. I tried thinking of everything that happened yesterday, but it only made my head hurt.

Oh well, maybe another time.

I pushed her over and stood up. My eyes immediately looked down as I noticed dry cum around my member. Rushing to the bathroom, I quickly took a shower.

I don't want anymore kids.

I don't want anymore kids!

After scrubbing myself for at least twenty minutes. I put on my clothes and dashed out the door.

Someone grabbed my shoulder,"The queen wants to see you immediately."

I nodded and followed the guard to the meeting room. A baby. I hope she isn't pregnant. Walking into the room, I looked around.

"Just you and me?" I asked while sitting down.

"We need to go over some things. You don't get in my way, you don't go against anything I say or do, you don't sleep in over 8 AM." She said getting right to business.

A Baby. Man I hope Malissa isn't pregnant.

"Now it's my turn. I train the guards only. I get my own room and last but not least, you and I train together, after everyone else has finished." I said then stood up.

Smacking my lips,"And no more regular clothes. Everyone must have the same thing on unless they're in the room training of course, so track suits it is."

"Fine." She stood up and walked towards me.

Bella continued,"We should eat breakfast together, to discuss what other things come with the job."

"Actually I don't feel so good. Can you show me to my new room and we can talk about this later?" I mumbled out. She looked at me weirdly but nodded her head anyway. We walked halfway across the damn bunker before she stopped at a door—it was isolated like her door was, from other doors.

But it was close to Emma.

She unlocked the door and opened it. It was big! Just like hers but without the fish thingy.

Bella glared at me,"The moment you get well we must discuss this."

"Are you sure you don't want to be friends?" I rolled my eyes and walked her out too come face to face with Jamie and Malissa but Malissa back was turned. Since when did they become close? What are they doing over here?

Jamie took a glance at me then nudged Malissas arm. She turned towards me and smiled but instantly frowned when she made eye contact with Bella as Bella walked away.

Before I could get away into the room, Malissa whispered something to Jamie and came towards me. I sigh then walked back into the room and laid across the bed.

"Whose room is this?" She asked.

"Mines."

"Why did you leave from our section?"

I shrugged,"I asked Bella for a room before, I guess I'm just getting it."

"So you just get a room in Emma section out of nowhere?"

After Malissa and I got back together, I told her everything, including me cumin in Emma.

Of course she was mad.

She was mad because, as she puts it, 'I'm your wife that wants more children but you're just out there handing them out to random people.'

In the end, we disagreed to agree.

"Malissa I'm tired." I told her while laying down on the pillows. She walked to the door and locked it. Then came back and laid beside me. I wrapped my arm around her and squeezed her ass.

"Take the pants off."

I pulled off my pants and slid my member down her slit. No way—Shes already wet. I shook my head and slid inside of her. Raising her leg up, I started to pound the last bit of energy away.

I hope she's ready for this.

But I don't want this.

She threw her head back as I came inside of her—That felt nice.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to wipe myself down. Until someone knocked on the door. I haven't been here long enough to get so many visitors! After wiping myself down, I answered the door.

Guards.

"The queen demand to see you now." He said.

I rolled my eyes,"It hasn't been an hour!"

They shrugged and walked off. Quickly putting on my shoes, I woke Malissa up,"When you leave, lock the door. I don't know what time I'm coming back."

She nodded,"Ok bye—I love you."

Well shit.

I pretend I didn't hear her and walked out the room.

Like
&
Comment