Chapter Two

Bella POV

Poisoned? I nodded and walked or more like stomped back to the lunch room. Whoever it was that poisoned him most likely was trying to get to me.

Whoever it was, is considered dead.

The moment I opened the employees only door, everything got quiet. They all looked nervous. They should be.

The doors behind me opened again but I didn't looked back. I was too busy trying to see which one of them will fold.

And it happened.

A boy started to laugh,"Damn girl you pulled two women? I know that sex is amazing."

No one laughed.

"Which one of you gave my boy the poison?" Sam asked them.

The boy giggled again,"Who cares? Did he die?"

Before anyone could say anything, Sams wife was already beating the boy face against the stove. All the other looked frightened and tried to get away, of course Sam stopped them.

"Since no one answers, I guess we will have to kill you all." I said while preparing to fight.

"Wait! Wait! It was him!" The laughing boy told her.

He pointed at a guy making the guy instantly shake his head in fear.

"Yes it was. His father didn't like the idea of us staying down here when there's nothing going on above us! So he tried to get him to kill you so we could go up on our own!" A girl blurted out.

I got on my radio and ignored as Sam started to beat on the boy.

'I need guards to the employee room in the lunch room, now.'

He started to scream and cry out as she continued. Looking around, all of his friends didn't seem to care or they tried to avoid eye contact so they wouldn't be next.

I pulled Sam away from the boy,"Get off of him."

She snatched away and wiped her bloody hands on her pants. The boy face was badly bruised and his eye was starting to swell.

The guards walked in,"Take all the employees except for him."

They nodded as I grabbed the boy an head to our next destination.

Sam POV

I wrapped my arm around Malissa shoulders and pulled her closer. Every since we started to take training seriously, she's gotten stronger. Not strong enough to beat me but stronger.

As we walked to the meeting room, one of the guards gave Bella her sword. The moment she opened that door, the entire room went quiet again.

"Which one is your father?"

He pointed to an average man with a long beard. Bella guards immediately grabbed him so he wouldn't try to escape.

"I need you to point out who all helped you." She said again.

My eyes immediately flashed to my mothers to find hers already looking at me. She smiled sadly before taking her attention back to Bellas.

Oh god no.

The man started to point to almost everyone in the room. My heart started to beat faster as he came closer to mom.

"That's it." He said sadly before he started choking.

I stared in Bella in shock as she removed her sword from the man body. Screams was immediately released throughout the room. Paul (the guy that was getting closer with mom during the last bombs) now stood in front of my mother as Bella sword went threw the others that participated.

I hope they don't have family.

Blood and bodies was now splattered everywhere in the room. She tucked her sword away and walked towards the door.

"Go on lockdown until I raise it." She said then walked out.

Guards and cleaners filled the room as my mom and Paul activated the lockdown. When they finished my mom pulled me to the side.

"Well that was something. What happened?" She asked.

I sigh,"His son tried to poison Bella but Josiah ate the food instead."

She nodded,"Well....that's sad."

Paul called her over as Malissa walked to me.

"I'm going to check on Josiah."

"I'll walk you there, then I have to take a shower." I said motioning towards the blood on my clothes.

We started to walk to the healers room. I looked down at my hands, they look hideous! I hope most of this stuff come off when I shower.

"Did you think at first that The queen had something to do with Josiah getting poisoned? To get back at us?" Malissa asked as she grabbed my hand.

Had I ever thought about it? No.

Bella love Josiah too much to do anything to hurt him.

"No. I think she's the type to just kill than to get revenge." I said while shrugging.

She frowned but nodded.

Malissa opened the door and Josiah was awake. That fast? He didn't smile as we stepped closer. Matter of fact he looked sad.

"Where's Bell?" He asked me.

Well shit.

"You don't want to see us?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

He shook his head,"Bell said she wouldn't leave me."

"I'll go get her then." Malissa mumbled and walked out of the room.

I sigh and grabbed his hands. I'm just glad he is okay.

"You love Bella?" I asked causing him to nod.

"But you love your mom too right?"

He looked at me weirdly then nodded again. We waited for the women to come back and when they did, Josiah whole expression changed as he pulled Bella into a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you!" He told her while in the hug.

Malissa pulled me out of the room as tears came down her face.

"What's wrong?"

She wiped them,"He's confused. I'm his mom not her."

"He loves you Malissa." I told her and pulled her closer to me.

She shook her head,"He doesn't, and it's time he does because after today he's no longer visiting or staying over with her."

Like
Comment
Vote