Chapter Thirty Six

Sam POV

Walking to Bella's house. I closed the door and open the door to the tunnels. I slowly walked down to the bunker. The guard immediately let me in.

It was dark. Everyone was in their rooms. I slowly walked to Malissa room. Since the boys are old enough and most of the guards is staying on ground, the boys have their own room, together.

I knocked on the door. Why am I here? I don't want to be alone. I don't think I'm going to get married. Four children. Two different women. Can't start over with neither.

Malissa opened the door and wiped her eyes. She looked at me and stepped aside. I walked in and took off my shoes then laid down. She turned the light back off and laid beside me.

"Are you hurt?"

"No."

"Do you think Monica and Bella is sleeping around?" I asked Malissa.

Like she would know.

"No."

I sighed,"I'm tired. I wish I could run away, with my kids."

Malissa pulled my head to her chest,"I hopes it gets better for you, honestly. Whatever your situation might be."

I tried not to blink. I couldn't.

I couldn't cry.

It's dark, I can cry.

I blinked as the tears rolled down my face. Malissa didn't comment. She ran her fingers threw my hair after throwing the covers on us.

I wiped my face and closed my eyes.

Fuck love.

I woke up and looked around. I smiled as Josiah and Mason laid across the bed still asleep in their pajamas. I put the cover across their bodies and laid back down.

"Everyone can report back on the ground." An announcement was made three the halls and rooms.

I stood up and stretched.

8:15. A.M.

I have time to go get my clothes and come back to my own room. I put my shoes on and opened the door. Malissa grabbed my arm before I could leave. When did she get up?

She pulled me into an hug,"I love you."

"But your penis make people do crazy things." She whispered.

"We won't have to worry about this anytime soon. I'm single and I plan on being this way on out."

I moved and rubbed her face,"See you later."

As I walked passed the guards they eyed me weirdly.

"What's the problem? We won right?"

One of the nodded,"But we lost a couple people."

"And not by the other side." The other guard finished.

They looked at each other,"The Queen killed them. She was in a rage, no one could stop her. The head guard didn't try to."

"Most people talking about leaving soon."

Bella killed them? Not surprised.

"What's your name?" I asked them.

"Mark."

"Henry."

I nodded,"Let me know before they leave."

I walked threw the tunnels. For some odd reason, the walk didn't take as long as it did last night. The moment I stepped into Bella house I caught weird vibes.