Chapter Thirty One

Sam POV

I jumped up sweating, my heart beating fast as I looked around the room. Reaching in my pockets, I made sure the rings was still there.

I don't think I want to do this anymore. She didn't sound excited but it was just a dream. I stood up and walked into Bella room. The twins were asleep and so was she. I removed the bottle from Isabella mouth causing her to open her eyes. She smiled at me as I picked her up.

"Your diaper is soaking wet." I told her.

I grabbed her diaper with wipes and walked downstairs. After cleaning her, I sat on the floor and put the toy in front of us.

I watched as she played with the toys.

"I wish I had my phone." I said aloud.

Bella walked downstairs five minutes later, I didn't look up though.

I cleared my throat,"Where is our phones Bella?"

"Destroyed."

I should've known.

She sat on the couch behind me. I stood up.

"Watch her until I get back?" I asked her while rushing upstairs to grab my hat.

"Where are you going?" She asked when I opened the door.

I smiled,"To find Harley."

I looked at my watch,"I probably get back late, don't wait up."

I closed the door before she could respond. I walked to Harley house and opened the door. She stood with her shoes on already ready to get the evening started.

"Let's go get something to smoke." She said pulling me out the house.

I laughed,"That's why I came to get you."

We walked to the front gate.

"We would like to go sightseeing!" She yelled to the top making me giggle.

"We're going to!" Red yelled from behind us.

They opened the gates. It didn't take us long at all to find our weed plants. We collected enough to make us about five or six blunts. After rolling them up, we walked back to the camp. I put it in my mouth and lit it.

"I almost nutted the my pants this blunt so fresh." I commented while laughing.

Red leaned in,"Why wasted it in your pants when it can be in me?"

I shook my head as I watched Harley and Vanessa walk in front of us. They would make a cute couple.

"Still don't see the marks on my neck? I'm taken." I laughed pointing.

I passed her the blunt as she frowned.

"I heard one of the guards saying that they liked her, I think he's the main one." She said shrugging.

I hit the blunt again,"He's just wasting his breath."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer as we moved closer to the gate. After putting the blunt out, we walked in when the gate opened.

"Your eyes are bloodshot red." She pointed out.

I shrugged,"Let's go sit around the fire with everyone else."

There was about 200 people standing around drinking and dancing. I sat down in one of the chairs causing Red to sit on my lap.

I haven't eaten all day.

People moved from the long bench that acted as a wall too. I pushed her up and sat down on it beside Harley and Vanessa. I frowned when I noticed how close they were. It didn't take Red long to sit on my lap again.

I felt my high getting worse.

This some good weed.

This time, as the band played and the crowd started to sing along, she begin grinding. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back whereas she can hear me loud and clear.

"If my girlfriend catch you she won't be nice!" I said into her ear.

Harley nudge me causing me to look at her. She pointed.

My heart dropped.

Bella face were red coming directly towards us. I pushed the girl off of me and stood up. I looked down at my boots avoiding her gaze.

"Who are you?" She asked the girl.

Red smirked,"Her friend."

"She didn't tell you she wasn't available?"

Bella stepped forward and spoke again,"But she didn't have to tell you, I'm sure you seen my mark."

Red laughed and stepped closer to Bella,"Her last wife did the same thing, didn't stop me."

"That's enough Red." Vanessa and I spoke at the same time.

But it was too late, Bella already had her sword out poking into Red stomach.

"Next time you lay a finger on her, the blade will go threw your body and up out of your head." She mumbled.

I grabbed her hand,"Let's go Bella."

She shook my hand off and walked towards the house.

I looked at Red,"I told you to stop."

"I didn't know you were serious."

Bella looked back at me with a raised brow. I sighed and followed behind her.

"See you guys tomorrow."

I walked behind Bella.

I grabbed her arm,"Bella I wasn't cheating on you."

"I saw you whispering in her ear!" She hissed.

"I was telling her I loved you and to stop."

She pushed my head,"Stop lying!"

"I'm not fucking lying." I mumbled walking around her.

The moment we stepped into the house, Catherine walked downstairs.

"They just laid down for tonight." She informed Bella.

Bella nodded,"Thank you."

I sat down as Bella closed the door behind her and locked it.

"So why was she sitting on your lap?" She questioned with her arms crossed.

I rubbed my hand threw my hair,"There wasn't enough seats."

She stepped closer to me,"And your lap just had to be available?"

"I guess so." I replied while standing up.

She pushed me but I grabbed her in time enough to pull her down with me. I held her down as she tried to get up.

"Let me up." She hissed.

"No. I won't let another girl sit on my lap." I mumbled with my lips to her neck.

I bit her neck,"Now give me a kiss."

She didn't move so I leaned in and took her bottom lip into my mouth. Bella eventually started to kiss back causing me to smile.

She pulled away,"Next time I will kill her, friend or not."

Like
Comment
Share