Chapter Twenty-Three

"Are you sure it's twins?" I asked Bella looking at her belly. It was plumped but it wasn't as big as having twins plump.

It is the first month though.

"Yes."

"How do you know so...soon?" I questioned her again.

"Jasmine did a scan."

I nodded,"Want to celebrate?"

"Goodnight." She turned the lights back off an turned over.

I opened her legs and turned her flat on her back. I got between them and smiled at her.

She frowned at me,"I said no."

"Ok Bella." I held my hands up and moved her legs. She turned back over and closed her eyes.

"So you can't be mad when I go get it from another woman." I mumbled.

She hissed,"I'm tired."

"Well I'm not, I'll be back later." I told her getting up.

She turned the lights on and sat up,"You really are leaving because I don't want to have sex?"

I stretched and slid on my shoes,"I'm just going out, I'm not tired."

She laid down when I opened the door.

"Don't come back." She said turning the lights off.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the lunch room, it's just 11:00 P.M so it should be packed. I opened the door and the lights was off. Music was playing and alcohol was being passed around.

I sat at a booth and Emma brought me a drink over.

"Haven't talked to my friend in a while." She said sliding beside me.

Men started cheering as Women took their clothes off.

"You haven't talked to me." I told her as we both watched the women.

"I thought you wanted time with your friends who you haven't seen in a while." She mumbled.

"You're my friend too."

She smiled at me,"You look tired, want to come to my room and rest?"

I nodded,"I don't have anything else to do."

She stood up. I drunk my shot and stood up behind her. We walked to her room in silence. I stood aside as I waited for her to open the door. She opened it and I her push the two twin size beds together.

"Together?" I asked her.

"Yes."

I laid down with her following me after she turn off the lights. I opened her legs and kissed her.

Why I kissed her? I don't know.

She pulled my shirt off as we kissed. Then I took of hers. I started to grind into her making my dick leak even more.

How am I so horny?

I kissed down her body sucking on each of her breast. I pulled her pants off and stared at her in awe as my mouth watered.

"Stop looking at me like that and fuck me!" She moaned loudly.

I laughed and pulled it out. I rubbed it up and down her center teasing her. Before I knew it she had pushed me down with pulled my pants and shorts off.

"Woah, I don't even have to suck you off to get you up." She praised.

I hissed as she eased down on my dick. Her walls squeezed me tight, almost like she was a virgin. Emma leaned down and started to ride me slow. She shook and sucked my neck as she came. I started pumping into her chasing mines.

"Ahhh!" She moaned throwing her head back.

I groaned when she grabbed my hair. I grabbed her whole body and started going faster. Skin slapping and moaning was the only thing heard across the room.

"Slow down." She moaned trying to get up.

I released inside of her and pulled out. My dick was still pumping. She laid back as she contracted. I stared at her in shock. That never happened before.

"Emma?" I said cautiously.

"I'm okay." She finally calmed down and reached down then circled around her pussy with my cum.

Then put it in her mouth.

I looked at her in shock.

I eased my dick back inside her and started going slow. I raised her legs as she wrapped her arms around me. Her fingernails bruised me when they went across my back.

I started going faster and faster.

"Mmmh." Emma moaned as I sucked her neck.

I started to sweat.

More skin slapping.

More moaning, between the both of us.

I came inside of her again this time I filled her up without pulling out. Standing up with my member still inside of her I stood on the edge of the bed and turned her body down, face down ass up.

I grabbed both of her arm and put them under her then held her by her hands. I pushed as far as the cum would let me go. I groaned when her walls squeezed me for the third time while in this position.

"Shit." I groaned releasing my last load.

"You have to walk us to the shower."

I picked her up and carried her to the shower. By the time we started to bathe, I wasn't hard anymore and most of my cum dropped out of her.

We was finally clean again.

Them an alarm went off.

"Don't worry, that's just to let me know it's time to get up to go outside."

I looked at her and rubbed down her body. My fingers entered her as she leaned against the wall. I latched into her breast as I fingered her. She came around my fingers pushing any of my cum out of her.

She looked at me with tired eyes,"Let's sleep for an hour, they wouldn't miss us."

I nodded and stepped out of the shower. I put my regular clothes back on because wasn't anything wrong with them.

She lit a candle then we laid across the bed and slept.

Like
Comment
Vote