Chapter Eleven

Sam POV

"How long will it take her to wake up?" I hear Fox asks aloud.

"Any moment now."

I sat up very fast, just too have a dramatic entrance. I instantly regretted as I felt pain soar threw my body.

"Shit!" I looked down at my stomach and it was stitched together.

"I didn't know you knew how to sew." I said slowly getting up.

He nodded,"But you might want to take it slow, we don't know if something is wrong on the inside or not."

"Ok."

Fox cleared his throat,"So how did this happen?"

"I called her a killer." I tried to sum it up but the only thing I got in retired was two faces telling me to go on.

I sigh and laid back,"An old woman called me out my name, I lost it and slapped her."

They both nodded. I looked around at all the food that sat on the table,"What's with all the food?"

"Your staying in your room the next couple of days."

"Why?"

Fox looked at Malcolm,"Because if you leave now you will get into trouble and most likely be thrown into a cell. How can Malcolm see about you stitches if your in jail?"

"Fine. But I don't need Malcolm to see about me when I have my wife."

He thre a finger sign towards my way then walked out the room.

"Ok."

Fox looked at me again as he stood up,"We best get going then."

"Pass the word around, I'm not the head guard anymore. I don't want to be around The Queen if I don't have too. Fuck the position, it was all for fun anyway."

He nodded,"I will get your wife as soon as I can."

When he left, I grabbed an apple an the special ring that gives me strength. I put it on a started to feel brand new as I continued eating the apple. When I finished, I threw the rest of it anyway and washed my face. The boys had already cleaned the blood from around my bruise.

Someone— I not even going to front, Malissa beat slightly on the door. I opened it and walked back to the bed.

"At least your not dead." She mumbled as she sat beside me. She pushed me down on the bed and rubbed cream over the bruises.

"What happened?" She asked rubbing it in.

"Nonthing I couldn't handle, everything's fine." I tell her as she finishes.

She rolled her eyes,"If everything was fine, why do you have to get these?"

"Bella stabbed me because I slapped an old woman, it's over now."

She huffed,"You did what!?"

"Bella stabbed me."

She looked at me and started packing her stuff back up,"Unbelievable. Whenever you decide to have a conversation saying what really happened—I will come to you, don't even send for me."

She stood up making me grab her arm.

I sat her down on my lap and inhaled,"Bella stabbed me."

I wanted to laugh at her facial expression so bad but she would leave.

"Josiah and Mason came to my room. A bigger boy was picking on Mason. The boy and his grandma followed them to my room. We had words then I walked away with the boys taking them to get something to eat. I left them to go get my jacket, Bella and the grandma stopped me. We had words again, until she called me out my name, I slapped her, Bella pulled out her knife and stabbed me." I said rubbing her stomach.