Chapter Thirty-Three

Sam POV

A singing voice woke me up. I looked around and noticed it was dark outside. Glancing at my watch I wiped it cleaned and it read 4:35.

Woah. I slept for a while.

I slowly climbed down the tree. I must've missed a step and slipped and fell. But she didn't stop singing. I finally made my way over to the singing curled hair woman.

"Why are you in my camp?" I asked her causing her to stop.

She slowly turned around and looked me up and down,"I don't see you name on it."

Her chocolate skin looked good enough to eat as the fire gave her the perfect glow.

"Well Im here and that's my bed. You have to leave." I told her stepping closer.

She mumbled,"I'm not going anywhere. Y'all did that the first time, it won't happen again."

"I did what?"

She looked at me closely,"Are you a boy or a girl?"

I didn't answer.

The fire started to go out making her panic and add more wood. The moment she bent over, I don't know what dropped the hardest, my dick or my mouth.

Her ass was the biggest and juiciest ass I've ever seen. Her body had curves for days.

And the worst part, I wanted to kiss each and everyone of them. She sighed as she finally got the fire well lit again.

"Tomorrow when I come back, you should be gone." I threatened walking away.

I had too. If I didn't I would've done something I would've regret later.

She yelled,"I'm not going anywhere!"

I didn't answer. In about twenty minutes I was coming threw the gates. I looked at my watch 5:15. I shook my head as I walked threw the doors.

Bella put her book down and stood up.

"It's 5:30A.M." She snapped with her arms crossed.

I nodded,"I have a watch. This child can tell time."

Walking pass her, I went upstairs to my room and pulled out some clothes for my shower. I locked my room door then got in the shower. As I started to clean myself, my mind wondered back to the chocolate woman.

My dick immediately stood up. I groaned as I moved my hand over it. I stood shocked as I felt my climaxed coming so than expected.

Way sooner.

I moaned as the cum shot around the shower. I cleaned myself again and washed the shower down.

I'm tired as fuck.

After I put on my sport bra, boxers and gym pants, I laid down. Not long after, I heard the door starting to unlock.

I should've guess that she would have keys.

She opened the door and looked at me. I wouldn't cheat on Bella. She walked away leaving the door wide opened.

What the fuck?

I stood up and slammed it shut. Before I could lay back down she open the door, hard. In fact the moment it hit the wall the lock fell along with the door knobs.

"Do you have to act so childishly?!" She yelled.

I ran my fingers threw my hair,"Bella get out of my room."

"This is my—" She cut her sentence short causing me to raise my brow.

A entire different look came across her face,"Who is she?!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I groaned.

She walked towards me causing me to back away. She almost scared me, but Im not a bitch.

"Why are you backing away?!" She yelled.

Im so glad most of everyone is still in the bunker, including the kids. My back hit the wall making the hairs across my body stand.

She pushed my head,"You have marks all over your body! At least respect me enough to cover them up!"

I looked down and indeed I had marks everywhere.

"I fell." I said moving her hands.

She pushed me into the wall,"Stop lying! I'm tired of it!"

"Stop putting your hands on me Bella." I told her trying to stay calm.

She pushed me again completely ignoring me.

"Stop fucking pushing me! I'm not cheating on you! How the fuck we're going to be together when you don't trust me? It don't matter though, just get the fuck off me." I said walking around me.

She pushed me again, hard.

"You came home at 5:30 in the morning! I didn't!" She hissed.

I groaned,"I fell asleep and when I woke up I fell before I came here."

"Take it how you want it, I'm sleepy, get out of my room." I continued while laying down.

She mumbled,"Ill be sleepy too if I can home after midnight from having sex with people."

I didn't respond.

"Get up Im not finished talking!" She yelled.

I sigh and stood back up,"Bella please get out of my room."

"No."

She had her sword digging in my stomach. I hit it out of her hand unexpectedly and picked her up.

"Put me down!" She yelled hitting my back.

Bella groaned as I put her on her bed.

"I don't like to see you like this Bella."

She rolled her eyes,"I don't like you coming home in the middle of the night but you do it."

"I laid down in a tree and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was late. On my down I slipped and fell."

"Your lying." She replied.

I turned to walk out the door. I was almost there until she pushed me hard sending me straight forward. The side of my face hit the wall beside the door.

"Oh my fucking god." I groaned feeling the blood run in my mouth and under my chin.

"You always do too fucking much! I told you I wasn't cheating on you! This is why I left the first damn time! Cause of this exact shit!" I snapped.

I walked out the room before she could respond. Grabbing my shoes, I walked downstairs and left.

Because why not?

Like
Comment
Share