Chapter Four

Sam POV

I slid on my sports bra as the room door opened. Ignoring Bella, I walked to the drawer with nothing but bra and gym pants on. I put on the plain white shirt and laid down on the couch.

"We have everyone my queen, except for....Sam, your roommate." A voice said on the radio.

"Where does she belong? I will take her."

"In the computer room, with Sarah."

That ended the conversation. I stretched then stood back up. This was all getting tiring, I want to go outside. I miss my car, my game, everything.

Waiting on Bella to come, I rolled my eyes when she did decide to walk towards me.

"Is there a problem?"

"Nope."

She finally opened the door and lead the way out. My eyes traveled down her body as I compared her and Malissa. She was smaller, as in shorter. Malissa was thicker, and soft. Don't get me wrong both of the women was good in the looks department but, Bella was more firm, always running this.

And I don't like that.

She looked back at me and caught me staring.

I cleared my throat then jogged up beside her,"I think it's time for me another room."

No response.

"Im sure it's a room available somewhere down here." I continued.

Still nothing.

"I'll be out by the end of this week."

She shook her head,"No."

"No? I'm grown. You don't tell me what to do." I said with an attitude.

She looked at me weirdly then pulled out her sword,"Are you with us or against us?"

This shit again? Im not afraid of her, at all. When I didn't answer her, she put the sword to my neck and started to cut it causing me to push her off.

"I won't hesitate next time." She said then put her sword away.

I shook my head,"It won't be a next time, I'm getting my shit out that room tonight."

Walking into the meeting room before she could stop me, I immediately went to my mothers side as she clicked on the computers.

"What do you need me to do?"

She looked up at me and smiled,"You have to be our meteorologist."

"I'm tired already." I groaned sitting down beside her.

We worked for so long at those computers that I didn't realize it was midnight. My mother and I finished at the same time.

"Mom I'm coming back to your room tonight." I said as we walked away from the crowd.

She nodded,"The Queen giving you problems too huh?"

"She's giving you problems?" I immediately asked getting upset.

"It's just-working to midnight then getting up early at five can get tiring. It feels like I can sleep a whole month away." She laughed it off.

But I was heated.

And mom noticed.

"Don't do anything Sam! That woman doesn't care who she kills! When someone doesn't like what she is doing she kills them!" She whispered.

I nodded,"Ok mom, I'll be back in a while."

She blushed,"I don't stay in the room anymore so have at it, I stay with-"

She was cut off by Malissa room door opening up.

"See you tomorrow Sam." She said an walked away.

Malissa step out of the door and smiled at me,"It's passed curfew."

"It is."

I asked,"Is Josiah with you?"

She nodded her head and stepped aside wanting me to come in. I shook my head making her frown.

"I have to get some of my stuff, I'm staying in my mothers room but if you want to lay with me tonight...."

I step closer,"That could be arranged."

She looked over her shoulders and nodded,"Just knock on my door when you come back up."

The moment she closed her door, I dashed to the Queen room. I opened the door and looked around, she's not here.

Hmm, thats really...unbelievable.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. Fuck it I'll come back for my clothes tomorrow. As I put on my shoes, the door slammed opened.

Shit.

I stood up and stretched as she watched me.

"Your just in time, I'm leaving."

She didn't say anything when I stepped to the door, but she didn't move.

"Move." I said getting annoyed.

No movement.

I pick her body up and threw her on the bed then held her down.

"Now I'm leaving."

I stood up and walked out the door. I was kinda surprised she didn't stop me but it didn't matter.
Knocking on Malissa door, I waited until she finally answered and pulled her into my moms room.

"What took so long?" She asked me as we got into bed.

"I had to shower." I pulled her closer causing her to lay her head on my chest.

She rubbed her hand up and down my slowly forming abs. I missed this feeling, maybe a little too much because my member is waking up.

Well what do I expect, we haven't had sex in months. I tried touching myself but it could only do so much.

She turn over so her back was against my front.

"Do you.."

I started as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you want to hunch?"

She laughed as I flipped her over and started kissing her.

When I pulled away, she said,"I hope we don't mess up after this."

"Not this time, I'm willing to go all the way."

I kissed her down her shoulders then pulled away as we rush to remove all of our clothes. Opening her legs, I immediately went straight to her center. Malissa was a moaning mess as I licked all of her juices.

I felt her walls squeeze around my hands and started to move my fingers faster and faster.

She grabbed my hair then squirted on my face. I lick her good and clean then pushed my member into her.

"Don't go fast, it's been a while." She moaned while pulling me closer.

I finally had all of my length into her, I bit on her nipples as I started to move faster. I forgot how good this felt. Holding her legs up, I pushed deeper into her making her walls latch onto me.

I pulled out and came all over her.

"My bad." I said groaning that I came that fast.

She opened her eyes,"Don't worry.."

Then flipped us over to where I was on bottom,"That was just the beginning."

————————————————————

Like
&
Comment