Chapter Twenty-One

*This was just an add on from the last chapter, I had to separate it so it wouldn't be so long.

Sam

I opened my eyes for the fifth time tonight, I can't sleep. I was laying in my stomach with Bella head on my back and her arm were wrapped around me. She kissed my back, all the way up to my neck.

I moved her arm and stood up to walk to the bathroom. While peeing, I heard Bella mumbled something under her breath and shook my head. I washed my hands and went back to bed.

This time, I wasted no time into falling asleep.

But when I woke up, it was still too early for me to get up. I looked under the cover and I was raging hard so hard that it was red and already leaking pre-cum.

"Bella?"

"What?"

I turned over and put her center against mines. I removed my member and slid into her center. She was soaked.

Why turn my down if she wanted it as much as I did? I sat up with my back against the headboard as she rode me slowly. Wrapping my arms around her, she laid her head on my shoulder as I started fucking her from the bottom.

I laid her down on the bed and started pounding her.

She tried to push me away,"Stop, it's too much."

I moved her arms and went faster. Her walls squeezed my member as she came over and over again. Turning her over, I slid in from the back and started pounding her again.

"Ahhhh!!" She moaned as she started to cream around my dick.

I slapped her ass so hard my hand print was still on her ass cheek. I stopped and laid back down, she then got back on top of me and started to ride.

"If you keep going at this rate Bella, I'm going to fill you up." I told her breathlessly.

She started riding even faster, less than five minutes I was filling her up. She laid down on my chest and I continued to cum inside of her. Her walls started to squeeze my member as she came again.

My dick did not get any smaller, I started to move around inside of her. I looked at the time, we had 20 minutes to finish.

I started to move faster and faster. She put her lips on mines as we move together. Bella forced her tongue into my mouth, I surprised her by sucking on it and squeezing her nipples. She came again causing me to release inside of her again.

I laid back as she moved herself off of me.

"Come on, we have ten minutes in the shower." She said while pulling me up.

The shower turned on and we both stepped in. I started washing myself as I looked at Bella. I pushed her against the glass door and slid my member back in.

"We don't have time." She moaned out.

"I'm sure we can be five minutes late Bella."

She tried to push me off making me grab her hand and go deeper. I groaned as her walls contracted around my member. I sigh as I came for the third time. My member finally started to go down.

I pulled out.

She pushed me away,"I told you we didn't have time."

I ignored her and continued to wash and clean myself off. I rubbed my towel across her body and laughed at her reaction. I finished cleaning myself and stepped out.

Deciding it was best to put on some cool, i instantly agreed with the shirt and loose cargo pants with boots.

I brushed my hair down as Bella walked passed me fully dressed.

"Bella, you should give me a kiss before you leave."

She smirked and pecked my lips then opened the door to leave.

She motioned for me to follow,"I want to tell everyone about us, but they will think I give you special privileges."

"Don't worry about it Bella, as long as I have you all of the other things don't matter."

She was quiet. I couldn't tell was it a good quiet or a bad one.

"Will you tell your friend about us?" She mumbled.

I nodded,"Sure Bella."

"I love you Sam." She smiled while kissing my cheek.

"I love you more Bella."

Like
Comment
Vote

*This was just an add on from the last chapter, I had to separate it so it wouldn't be so long.