Chapter Thirteen

Sam POV

I watch as Bella sucked my member. We have been going at this for hours. They even called her on the radio and she didn't respond. I rubbed my hand threw her hair as she took my entire member down. I pulled her up and kissed her as she slowly eased my member into her. She licked and put love marks all over my neck.

Wrapping my arms around her, she started to move around slower.

"You must've been waiting for this?" I laughed lowly at her.

She shook her head,"You wanted it more than I did."

I started pumping into her faster from the bottom making her moan out louder. She grabbed my arms and started to meet me halfway. I immediately stopped pumping.

"Get up." I said feeling myself get closer and closer.

She didn't move. I held it down as my member swelled up. Kissing her chest, I swiftly put her breast into my mouth while fumbled with the other. Her walls slammed around my member making me release inside of her. I gasp! For one, that was the best orgasm I had in a while, Two, I just filled her up, and still leaking! I felt her walls squeeze me again as she finished her second orgasm.

I cleared my throat,"We should shower."

"I'm too tired." She moved off of me and laid down. I stood up and watched my cum drip. I quickly slid on my boxers and walked to the bathroom. I ran warm bath water and walked back to the bed Bella was already undressed so I picked her up and carried her to the tub. I put her in first then slide behind her after I took my boxers back off. I grabbed the soap and towel and started washing her body as she leaned back on me.

"I missed you."

I smirked,"I'm back now, probably for good."

"Your not. Your leaving tomorrow."

"I'm coming back. I have kids down here and a mother, why wouldn't I come back for them?"

"And I'm hoping for more.." I trailed off waiting to hear her response.

She sighed,"I really wanted to have kids with someone who stays around, that I love, I don't want somebody who might leave over a petty argument."

"Stabbing somebody is not a good result from petty argument."

"I'm sorry."

She leaned up as I washed all the soap off of her and stood up,"I'm going to change the covers."

I began cleaning my own body as she walked away. This water felt good enough to sleep in. I stepped out and dried off.

"Do I still have clothes here?" I asked her while going threw her clothing.

She handed me a black shirt and black jeans with briefs. After putting them on, we both walked out the room to go look for my boys.

As we passed Malissa room, the light was on but she wasn't in there.

Bella leaned over,"We should check the gym first."

We entered the gym and came close enough to see Josiah lifting five pounds weights and Mason laying down watching him.

"Hey, we need to talk." I told them motioning them to follow me.

"I'm staying around here for a while to check on things." Bella said as she left the group.

The boys and I walked back to my room and sat down on the bed.

"So I have to tell the both of you something." I mentioned catching both of their attention.