Chapter Thirty Four

Sam POV

"Are you sure your okay?" She asked.

I dropped the bag of food and nodded,"I'm going to sleep you can have some of the food."

She rummaged threw the bag as I climbed the tree to get into the hammock. It was currently 10 a.m. I didn't realize Bella and I argued that long.

I instantly fell asleep.

Until I felt somebody shaking me. I groaned and turned the other way.

"It's about to storm."

I shrugged,"I'm too tired to care."

She grabbed my face and examined it.

"Your face is infected, I have medicine in my bag." She commented while stepping down the stairs.

I followed her down,"You don't look like a doctor."

"I'm not."

I sat around the smoke and looked towards the sky. Indeed it was windy and cloudy.

She handed me a pill for the pain,"Yesterday you didn't have these bruises."

She stepped closer and attached a band-aid over my eyebrows and under my chin.

"Your very attractive." She complements.

I stepped back,"I have a girlfriend."

"About time you stopped her." Someone hissed from behind me.

We both jumped from the sound and looked behind me.

Monica and Bella.

I glared at Monica,"No way you did this."

"She followed you!"

I frowned,"The both of you was out here this morning?"

"Unfortunately." Monica replied.

"That's too bad. I'm not coming back unless I share house with someone else." I told them while sitting back down.

Bella immediately responded,"No."

"It can't be that bad." Monica added.

I rolled my eyes,"Do you not see my fucking face?"

"Your new room will be ready tonight." Bella said while walking away.

"Might as well make it a house, I'm not going without her." I yelled pointing at the chocolate woman standing beside me.

They continued walking without answering. How did I not hear them last night?

I looked at the woman,"What's your name?"

"Blake."

"Blake? That's a guy name." I commented.

I continued,"My name is Sam. The girl that was doing all the talking Is my ex-best friend. The other one is the Queen, my girlfriend or whatever it is."

"We should pack you up so we can make it back before the storm."

She put the medication back into her bag and picked up her clothing bag,"I'm ready. I always travel light."

We walked back to camp. With her asking me questions.

"Are you a guy or girl?"

"I have small breast and a big dick." I laughed loudly at her reaction.

I shook my head,"I was born with an extra leg."

"So your transgender?"

"No. I was born like this, I didn't have surgery to change anything. I have a dick so I like women." I answered.