Chapter Twenty Eight

"We missed you so much." Josiah said hugging my waist.

The both of them looked like they took a height growth pill.

"I missed you guys more."

Malissa walked out the house and stared at me in shock. She rushed to me and pulled me in a tight hug. Josiah and Mason joined in again.

"We all really missed you. Why you stay away so long?" Mason asked.

I laughed it off,"So when I came back David could be well enough for me to beat his ass again."

"You guys should go and finish your homework."Malissa said to the boys.

After they went into the house she looked at me,"You made him run away."

"That's not a bad thing. I should've killed him."

She sighed,"What if he was lying about marrying her?"

"He haven't lied about anything else. Are you defending him? Because I don't regret what I did. You look way better than you did before." I told her.

She gained her weight back and she glowed.

Malissa cleared her throat,"You seem to care, a lot..."

"You birthed two of my kids, of course I care what happens to you."

"If you say so." She shrugged.

"Malissa I'm with Bella." I cleared before the conversation went any further.

She looked at me,"Then why would you run my boyfriend off?"

"Give it time it should come to you." I told her while rolling my eyes.

She grabbed my hand and rubbed it,"You don't feel anything at all?"

I shook my head.

It was kind of dark outside, I'm glad it is so won't anybody see her holding my hand.

"Maybe we should go to the lunch room tonight to find you someone."

She frowned,"I want you. I want to be a family."

"Stop it."

She sat down on the porch and put her face in her hands.

"I only want you. I don't want anyone else. I want the person I had years ago, the one I fell In love and had kids with."

I sighed,"I'm sorry Malissa but I'm in love with Bella."

"How do you have it so easy when you cheated on me in the past? Seems like your karma is on me." She laughed while wiping her tears.

"I don't have it easy....at all."

Josiah opened the door,"Mom I need help."

Malissa stood up and pulled me into a hug then mumbled,"First you, then Josiah, I have to take her out the picture."

I pulled away and looked at her weirdly,"What?"

She shook her head and walked into the house. I walked back to my house thinking about what she said. Would she really try to harm Bella to get me back? I wouldn't even let that happen because Bella would most likely win that fight.

Well Malissa have gotten better.

The best thing to do is not let it happen.

"Hey." I heard behind me.

I glanced behind me at Monica,"Wassup."

I kept walking. I didn't have anything else to say to her. Before I could go up the stairs into the house she grabbed my arm.