Chapter Twenty Six...

As of now, characters update on age. Bare with me y'all my mind comes and go.

Main Characters
1. Sam 29years old
2. Bella 34 years old
3. Jasmine 30 years old
Malissa 32 years old
Josiah 10years old
Mason 11years old
Sarah 49 years old
Monica 29years old
Harley 33 years old
Monica's Daughter Lou 3

Bella kids will be introduced as the chapter goes on.

One year Later

Bella POV

I sigh as I rocked my babies to sleep.

Isabelle and Isabella.

Josiah rolled over in the bed, concentrating on the word search puzzles.

It's been a year since I seen Sam, or even heard from her. I wiped my face as a tear fell. It was my fault she left. I should've told her the truth in the beginning. I laid my babies down in their bed and stretched.

She missed it all.

From the cravings and morning sickness to me having the both of them in the delivery room. All the women had about 20 newborns in all since she left. My people did not wait around.

We managed to keep the bunker stable enough to give us time to finish building houses. Along with a big metal gates surrounding all of us.Which we completed. Josiah and Mason usually be in my house with me. I have the biggest house, obviously. It's a two story with two bathrooms and two rooms.

"Do you know when Bubba is coming back?" Josiah asked.

I shook my head and laid beside him.

"It should be any day now." He continued.

Sam POV

Monica and I watched as Harley tried to sweet talk that guy. We was currently in the bushes, hiding.

"I think she misses home."

Home? The bunker?

"The bunker?"

Monica nodded,"When do you plan on going back?"

Harley started screaming before I could answer Monica. The guy she was talking to was gripping her arm.

"Get off of her." Monica said pushing him but the guy didn't moved.

I hit him in the face and continued to hit him until he finally let Harley go.

"Your gonna regret you ever did that." He spit out blood.

I shrugged,"Or I can kill you right now."

He pulled out a gun and started to laugh,"It ain't fun when the rabbit got the gun isn't it?"

The dumbass didn't take the gun off safety. I hit out of his hand and started to beat him more. I grabbed the gun and hit him in the head knocking him completely out.

"Don't move!" Some people shouted running towards us.

We all started to run in opposite directions causing them to start shooting.