Chapter Thirty

Sam POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I can't be dreaming. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas. The twins wasn't in their beds so they had to be downstairs already.

I rushed downstairs to see Bella standing over the stove with her hair in two braids, and a big shirt on while cooking. The twins laid in the rocker watching her.

I walked in front of them scaring Isabella a little. After playing with them for a while I walked up to Bella and pulled her in for a kiss.

She stood shocked at first but soon start to kiss back. I quickly licked her top lip before she shoved her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh my god not in front of the twins!" We heard at the door.

We quickly pulled away as Bella blushed.

"I'm sure you burnt the eggs." Josiah said coming in behind Mason.

I sat at the table an watched Mason and Josiah play with the twins.

Bella shook her head,"The eggs isn't burnt, just well done."

All three of us began to laugh at her sudden comment. The boys sat around the table as she placed the food down.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." She said then walked upstairs.

Josiah drinker some of the milk,"You guys are so lucky to stay in a bigger place, I'm sure people have smaller kids that wish to move around freely as much as you guys do."

I moved Mason hand to stop him from getting a piece of bacon making him pout.

"We will wait on Bella."

I looked at Josiah,"I'm sure the houses will be upgraded. I think it's that simple because everyone was scared that if they build them too big, they wouldn't have time to do the next ones, whereas everyone thought the bunker was going to give out."

"Fair enough."

Bella sat down with a different set of clothing on. Shirt and stretch pants, by the looks of it she went threw my clothing and picked out her outfit.

Everyone dug-in.

"What are you guys doing today?" Mason asked.

I shrugged,"I probably be with the twins all day. What are you doing today?"

"I wanted to go back to the beach. It's been a while since we went."

"All of us." Josiah corrected him.

I raised my eyebrows,"All of us?"

He nodded,"Mom included."

"We would have to check after you guys come from school."

Mason finished his milk and jumped up,"Come on Josiah we have to go to school."

They were fast out the door.

I looked at their plate and laughed,"They was hungry."

Isabelle started to cry. I picked her up and fed her the bottle. Not long after, Isabella started to cry. Bella picked her up and started to breast feed her.