Chapter Seventeen

"So you want us to surround the camp while you go in an talk to them?" Section C guard asked.

I nodded,"Yes, unless I give you a signal to move in."

"Ok."

They left the gather weapons and the guards. I made sure I had my knife and sword stuck to my hip. Earlier when Harley first showed me the people, I noticed wasn't a gun in site. So I probably didn't need one.

"I'm going in with you." Bella said walking beside me.

I shook my head,"You don't have too."

"I know."

She walked down with me in front of all the guards. After a while we separated from them, we went in threw the main entrance.Their guards stood up and immediately held they're weapons on us.

"We're just here to talk." I told them.

He tried to hit me but I catch his arm and pushed him down.

"What do you want? Ain't no place for a person like you here." The other one said stepping up.

Bella cleared her throat,"We want to talk to the person over this camp."

"Follow me."

One of them stopped me,"Just her only."

I looked at Bella and she nodded her head. We heard someone scream making the guards laugh.

"She must've drop some eggs again." One of them joked.

The other shook his head,"That last beating must wasn't enough."

Bella looked at me again and nodded. I grabbed the closet guard and put my knife to his neck. She grabbed the other one and put her sword to his throat. Immediately the ground started rumbling as our guards surround the Village. Monica and Harley came beside us as other guards grabbed the villager guards from our hands.

"Let's go, we heard screaming." Monica said as she continued walking. We followed her until we came to middle. Everyone was looking at us while a girl tied a pole cried.

"Let her go and all the others." Monica announced as the man started to laugh.

The other part of our army decided to come from behind an beside the houses. Surrounding the little villagers. He dropped the whip and walked towards us.

"Who are you all? I've never seen you before." He said angrily.

"It doesn't matter, we know who you are and what you do." Bella told him.

He reached out an slapped her, hard. It then went in slow motion, I looked around making sure I wasn't the only one who seen it.

The army started fighting the guards the moment I grabbed the guy that hit Bella. I held him as Bella hit him constantly in the face. I slowly pulled out my knife as put it in his back. Not to kill him but to definitely paralyze him.

I removed the knife and threw him down on the ground.

"We have to set everyone free." Bella yelled over all the noise.

I nodded as we took off in opposite directions. I started with the girl that was tied around the pole.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She said as I put my coat around her and help her stood up.

"You see that hill right there? Go over it, it will be people waiting to help you." I told her an stood up.

She nodded an ran off. I went threw houses and other buildings sending people off. I watch as Bella go into a house with a man following behind making me ran over to the same house an enter.

I put my hand over his mouth beldé he could attack Bella and slit my knife across his throat. She turned around and sent her sore threw his body then looked at me in horror.

"Whats wrong?"

She moved his body then looked down at my stomach.

"It isn't mine."

She nodded then looked around,"This is the last house. We should go home now."

When we walked outside, our guards was waiting ready for there next command.

"Let's go and build our home!"

Celebrations was heard throughout the crowds as we all marched back to over the hills. When we arrived, moonshine was passed around person to person, jar to each person. I grabbed a jar and pulled Bella to the side.

"Want to celebrate?" I smiled.

She shook her head,"I'm tired actually, I'm going to shower and lay down. You can stay and celebrate."

Her guards walked her back to the bunker, when I turned around, Harley and Monica was standing there holding their jug up.

I laughed as we walked towards the fire. Harley handed me a straw and started talking to Monica. I put the straw in the jug and took a sip out of it. I frowned my face as the thick liquor burned my throat.

"Hey, I wanted to give your jacket back." I turned towards the voice and shook my head.

"No, you can keep it."

She nodded and walked off. I took another sip as the girls pulled me into a hug.

"We missed you so much."

They laughed again. What was funny? People started to dance around the fire and play music with their instruments. I sat down on the ground with my back against the log watching as everyone celebrated.

Eventually everyone was drunk, including me. I couldn't count how many times someone almost fell in the fire while dancing.

I whispered in Monica ear,"I didn't know you liked Malik."

"We was drunk, i ended up pregnant, haven't had sex since." She laughed making Harley giggle beside me.

She then leaned in,"I thought you and the doctor was going to last forever."

"Nope. I tried it, I found someone better." I smile and drunk more.

And more.

And more.

And more.

Until I couldn't even form words. I grabbed the two girls hand and led them into the bunker. I took them to my room and left. I left to go to Bella room.

I knocked on the door, actually started to beat. She opened it and looked down at me. Bella helped me into the room then put me in the shower. I glanced down, I don't even remember when she removed my clothes.

When I threw my head back, I blanked out.

Like
Comment
Vote