NSFW Alphabet* - James March

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He makes sure he didn't hurt you too badly, and he always kisses your wrists since the rope usually makes them raw.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of their partner's)

Your ass. He thinks it's really hot. And he loves to spank it.

C = Cum (where they like to cum)

He like to cum inside of you. He loves watching it spill out of you and make a mess on your thighs.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He likes to watch you change whilst hiding in the shadows of your hotel room.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's pretty experienced in sex since he's had some practice with The Countess.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He will do any position, as long as he can tie you up in it.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He is NEVER goofy during sex. He's believes it's a serious act, and he treats it as such.

H = Hair (do they like hair pulling?)

He LOVES to pull your hair. The sounds you make when he tugs your hair is like music to his ears.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's not super intimate during sex, but he can be sometimes.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't really like to touch himself. If he's horny he'll usually ask you to blow him.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He's a sadist. He loves choking, spanking, bondage, everything. He loves watching you moan in pain. But he would never do anything extremely harmful.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He would do it absolutely anywhere. He loves the idea of someone potentially walking in on you guys in the act.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Whenever you bite your lip around him. It drives him absolutely crazy. It just makes him want to fuck you senseless.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would never have a threesome. You are his, and his alone. He will never share you with anyone else.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves when you give him oral. He'll thread his fingers through your hair and shove your mouth deeply on his cock.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He is always fast and rough. He doesn't really like slow sex.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He hates them. He wants to take the time to worship your body and make you weak under his touch.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He loves to experiment with sex. He thinks it's exciting to try new things with you.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can usually last 2-4 rounds.

T = Toys (do they use toys?)

He doesn't really use toys, just rope to tie you up with. Sometimes he does like to use gags on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He LOVES to tease you. He wants to have you begging for his cock. He loves when you plead for him to fuck you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He isn't that loud, he usually grunts here and there.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

You would be the only person he would ever show his soft side to. Yes he does have a soft side, he just usually keeps it hidden. But he feels like he can be himself around you.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's a good seven inches.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

He has a pretty high sex drive and loves to fuck you multiple times a week.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He will only fall asleep after making sure that you're alright and that you don't need anything.