I'm Sorry - Reggie Peters

"Reggie have you seen my journal?" you asked your best friend as you looked around the garage.

"Yeah uhm I think Luke has it."

You froze and slowly turned to look at Reggie.

"Why would Luke have my journal?"

Your mind was racing. You wrote all of your private thoughts in there. Why would Luke have it?!

"Well I found it, and there's a lot of great songs in there. So I gave it to Luke. He wanted to but music to them."

"Why would you do that?! Those were private!"

Reggie's smile faultered as you yelled at him. You knew better than to yell at him, but you weren't thinking straight. Those songs were about Reggie, and you never wanted him to see them.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked quietly.

"Of course I'm mad at you!" you yelled once more, causing Reggie to flinch.

Once you realized what you just did, you immediately walked over and pulled Reggie into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just got upset. I promise I'm not mad," you said gently rubbing his back in an attempt to calm him down.

"It's ok y/n," he said as he attempted to smile.

Your heart broke when you heard those words. It wasn't ok. You know he doesn't like yelling because of his parents, but you did it anyways. And he just forgave you. He's too forgiving for his own good.

"No, it's not okay. I know how much yelling upsets you, I'm really sorry."

Reggie didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arms around you and tightened the hug.

"Hey I think I've got a killer melody," Luke said as he walked into the garage.

"Which I can show you later," he said as he smiled watching the two of you hug.