NSFW Alphabet* - The Countess

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

She's super overprotective after sex. She makes sure you aren't hurt, and that you have everything you need. She lets you cuddle up against her, and she strokes your hair as you fall asleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of their partner's)

She absolutely loves your hips. She loves watching them while you walk. She always has her hands on your hips. She loves touching and holding them, especially in front of other people because it makes you blush.

C = Cum (where they like to come)

She likes to cum on your face. You love eating her out, so she lets you do it all the time. And it usually ends with her cumming on your face.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

She has a hidden album on her phone where she keeps dirty pictures and videos of you. She looks at them when you're apart.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Since she's been above for a long time, she has a lot of experience. She knows all the right spots to hit, and she knows exactly how to drive you crazy.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

She loves doggy style while wearing a strap on. She mainly loves it cause she gets to hold your hips the entire time.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

She is never goofy during sex. She doesn't have time to be goofy, she puts all her energy on pleasuring her little princess.

H = Hair (do they like hair pulling?)

She loves pulling your hair. You whine and squeal and she loves the noises you make.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

She's very intimate during sex. Even though she's a bit of a sadist, she makes it clear that she loves you, constantly checking up on you and making sure you're ok.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

She doesn't really touch herself. If she ever is horny, you'd be more than happy to take care of that situation for her.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

She's a sadist, and loves spanking, choking, hair pulling, everything. She also loves tying you up. She's so kinky and you love it.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

She will only ever fuck you in her room. She doesn't want anyone to see her little princess except for her.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you walk and your hips sway, she loves it. It drives her absolutely crazy and makes her want to pounce on you.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

She would never have fuck you in public. She doesn't want anyone to see her little princess. You are hers, and hers alone.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

She loves to eat you out and make you squirm and moan on your tongue. But since you're so adamant about it, she lets you eat her out as well, and she loves it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

It all depends on how your feeling. If you're upset or had a bad day, she'll be slow and gentle with you. But if you both are just horny, she'll fuck you so rough, so won't be able to walk for a few days.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

She doesn't like them. She likes taking her time to pleasure you, and she doesn't feel like quickies really do that.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

She's willing to try absolutely anything you want, so long as you won't be harmed. She just wants to make you happy, so if going about if her comfort zone is what it takes, she'll do it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

She can usually last about 2-3 rounds. But if she's jealous because she saw someone flirting with you, she can go all night.

T = Toys (do they use toys?)

She loves to use toys on you. Clamps, vibrators, handcuffs, strap-ons, all of it. She loves to tie you up and use her toys on you until you fall apart at her touch.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

She loves teasing you. She loves foreplay and making you so needy for her. And if she thinks you were being a brat, she'd tease you for so long that the second she started fingering you, you'd cum immediately.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

She's not quiet that's for sure, but nowhere near as loud as you. She lets out moans and curses now and then, but she's usually too busy kissing all over you to make noises.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

She never lets you walk around the hotel by yourself. She always has to be with you, with her hands on your hips, making sure everyone stays away from you, because you're hers. But if she's busy, she leave you with Liz, because she's the only other person at the hotel she trusts.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Since she's a girl and doesn't have a dick, i'll be skipping this once.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

She has a pretty high sex drive. She constantly needs you. You guys have sex at least three times a week, sometimes more.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

She doesn't fall asleep that quickly after sex. She likes to stroke your hair and watch you as you fall asleep on her chest. After a while she'll fall asleep, holding you.