18

Luke was peacefully reorganizing CD's and what not from customers who put them in random places other than where they actually belonged when his phone started buzzing rapidly. Furrowing his eyebrows he reached into his pocket to see a call coming from Ashton.

"Yes? What happened? Is everything okay?"

"Okay don't be mad. I know you hate working and hate customers, but we have a very small CD section over here and we ran out of-I forgot the name, but they're very very popular and I might've mentioned that you guys have a lot of them. So you may be getting a big crowd right now."

Luke knitted his eyebrows together again turning around to look out the window seeing a large group of people speed walk their way over. "Okay well, thanks for the warning, I'm not mad Sugar don't worry. You just paid off my rent. I got to go, I'll see you soon."

Calum and Michael both looked at the crowd who was now nearing the door and did not know what to expect because they've never had this big of a crowd before.

Most of them all wanted the same CD, while a few others roamed the store to buy other things as well. Safe to say this "rush" lasted for what seemed like an hour. After it was done and Luke was ringing up the last customer, the 3 employees sighed out in relief as they looked around the now empty store besides a couple of customers. Michael and Calum both fixed up the store tidying it up while Luke went to restock on everything. "I wonder where all those people came from." Michael mentioned.

"Um, Ash told me they have a small section in their store for CD's and they ran out of the one everyone got but he mentioned we had a lot of them." Luke explained. "Oh wow, we need to thank him, that was the most busy we've probably ever been."

Few minutes into fixing up the store, the door opened again leaving Luke groaning but soon a smile formed on his face when seeing it was Ashton. "Someone sounds excited to see me." He giggled. "Sorry Sugar, I thought you were another customer, I don't think I can handle more."

"I know the feeling."

Ashton roamed the store not wanting to bother Luke as he worked as usual, so he did what he always did, just entertained himself waiting for his boyfriend to be done. As it neared to closing time, the 3 employees began closing up.

"So you guys aren't mad right?" Ashton asked Michael and Calum as he realized the store was empty signaling it was closed. "Of course not. You gave us like a million more customers. Why would we be?"

"Cause someone hates working and customers." He stated out pointing to Luke discretely but not really. They laughed while shaking their heads,"Well, he can suck it up."

"That was uncalled for baby." Luke mumbled as the sweet pet name just fell from his lips so naturally yet accidentally while he wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist from behind. "M'sorry, I always hear you groan when customers walk in." He giggled.

"Baby? Wow Luke you are head over heels." Calum snorted. "Yeah Ashton's got you all romantic. First Sugar now baby, what's next sweetheart?" Michael joked making the youngest of them all blush softly and the blonde flip his two best friends off.

"They're just jealous." He spoke to Ashton giving him a quick kiss on the top of his head before clocking out. "You ready for the best night of your life?" Luke smiled as they climbed into his car to drive to his place. "Yep. I got some movies, a blanket, and homework."

"That does not sound like fun."

"Hush, I want to finish some tonight. I assume you're gonna make dinner like you always do and I also assume you will not let me help, so I'll be doing my homework while I'm waiting." Ashton pointed out making his boyfriend kiss the top of his hand. "You know me so well."