24

"Oh my God, I didn't think pumpkins would be that heavy." Ashton exhaled out as he set his pumpkin on the kitchen table. "I offered to carry it for you."

"You have your own. Your noodle arms wouldn't have survived."

"Noodle arms?" Luke asked with a hint of despair jokingly. Ashton giggled softly,"I'm just kidding."

"You better be."

Halloween was in exactly 3 days and Ashton insisted on carving pumpkins since Luke never carved one before ever and also hearing that he's never decorated before, it was insisted that they do that too.

"What's up losers!" Michael exclaimed as he and Calum entered the apartment. "Hey." Ashton smiled. "You guys are carving pumpkins? You know how many times I used to beg Luke to do it with us." Michael glared at Luke.

"If you guys want to go get some really quick we can wait for you." Ashton suggested to which the other couples eyes lit up. "Yes please. We'll be quick." Calum smiled excitedly.

"Oh wait, Mike you're still throwing the party right?"

"Of course. Now, our pumpkins await, come on Cal."

The excited couple exited in a hurried manner so they can carve pumpkins soon.

"Party?"

"Oh yeah, Mike always throws a Halloween party. I was planning on inviting you, but it just kept slipping from my mind. So would you wanna come with me?"

Ashton bit his lip nervously. He's never been to a party, he's never had friends, so he was a bit anxious just thinking about it. "I-I don't know."

"Okay well, I'm not gonna force you, but if you were to go, I would stay by your side the whole time okay? And if you don't go I'll stay here with you." Ashton nodded with a sigh of relief. "I'll think about it, but if I don't go I still want you to go. Don't let me stop you from having fun."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely." Ashton smiled.

"Now, to pass the time let's do homework." He smiled widely knowing he'd get a grimace from Luke. "Or..."

Luke tugged Ashton towards their couch having the shorter boy straddle the taller one while laying on his back. "We can lay here until they're back."

Ashton smiled leaning down closer to meet Luke's lips. "I like this better."

Reconnecting their lips again, but this time they lingered longer than usual, their mouths moved together perfectly until Luke's tongue gently made its way into Ashton's mouth.

At first, a soft gasp that was barely audible was let out. He wasn't sure what to do, this was the first time someone's tongue had been in his mouth, but he didn't hate it. He loved the feeling of Luke's tongue against his own.

So mimicking Luke's motions, what started off as a gentle kiss turned into a heavy make out session.

Ashton's seen these on movies so maybe he can just do something else he's seen. So that's what he did. Gaining a sliver more confidence he began moving his hips against Luke's making a loud moan leave the older boy due to the new found friction.

"Fuck baby, do that again."

So Ashton did, again and again, until he felt it poke through his jeans. Luke's hands roamed through Ashton's hair and all over his body.

Before they can go further, a knock was formed at the door along with 2 loud voices coming from behind it.

"What a bunch of cock blocks." Luke muttered with a slight chuckle while fixing his hair and his pants while Ashton did the same.