19

"What? Luke you're crazy. I can't move in with you."

"Says who? You need a place to stay and I'm offering." Still, Ashton wasn't on board. "But this is too soon. We just got together. What if something happens and we break up? What if-" Luke cut him off by a sweet gentle kiss on his lips. "Sugar, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't already see a future with you. But I do. And if we're both happy, it's never too early. Don't think so much about it. What do you say?"

Not thinking about something was hard for Ashton, he had to think about all the different scenarios that could happen, good or bad, he thought it. So with a long silence that laid over them, he inhaled and nodded his head. "Okay."

"Yeah? Cause once we do, there's no going back."

"I'm sure." Ashton nodded with a smile as Luke kissed him gently again. "We can have you moved in by next week?" Nodding again,"Yeah, it shouldn't take too long, I don't have a lot of things anyways."

"Okay, well if you want I can help you pack what you do have and what you want to take?" Ashton nodded once more trying to find a logical reason as to why he actually said yes in the first place.

But the truth is, there wasn't any. There was no explanation other than the fact that he wanted to be with Luke and this is what would make him happiest, but he likes to think that was the most logical reason there is. He tried not thinking much of it because knowing if he did, there would be a whole lot of negative thoughts trying to convince himself to back out of it.

Ashton doesn't really like to look ahead in the future because it creates all these unnecessary what if's and thoughts, but thinking about him and Luke and their future, there was only a feeling of certainty. Now he can't say Luke was different from everyone else romantically because he's never had a boyfriend before him, but he can say that he is different in the way that he's here to stay and not leave.

Honestly, Luke wasn't sure why he offered to have Ashton move in; don't get him wrong he doesn't regret asking, but it was the way it fell off his lips so naturally as if it was such a casual question. It was the way he knew for certain that they were going to last a lifetime.

Obviously the future scared him because it holds a bunch of changes and things he may never know, but one thing he did know is that whatever the future has in store, he wants Ashton to be there. Ashton is the one thing that he knew will be constant. And if you ask him he couldn't give you a reasonable answer other than the fact that the way he feels was the reason behind it. And if you asked him how he knew that Ashton would be a constant part in his life, there wouldn't be an answer. Luke felt certain, that's all.

At first, they both couldn't believe what they heard, and without thinking, it was a straight up no, it scared them so much without thinking, but putting some more thought into it, it honestly felt so natural. Regardless of how long they've been together. When things feel right, you can't explain it. Obviously both boys hoped they were making the right choice but neither had a bad feeling in their gut about it.

As the movie night went on, Ashton ended up falling asleep out of the 2, so Luke turned off the TV, carrying the smaller one into his bed. As he was about to get comfortable, his phone rang.

"Luke?"

"Yeah Mike? What happened?"

"Are you busy? Me and Calum are bored."

"Um actually, Ashton's here. So I guess I kinda am busy." Luke could hear the frown form on his best friends face from the silence that came after his response.

"Can we come over? Or is it too late?"

"Um, well we were watching movies and he fell asleep, and I'd rather keep you guys away from hitting distance cause I have something to tell you."