43

When the couple finally got back home, Luke did not let go of his hold on Ashton. Seriously, he carried the younger boy in bridal style and sat on the couch with him still in his arms. "You know you'll have to let go eventually right?"

"No. I'm never letting go. Ever."

"Well, I do have to shower..." He trailed off hoping the blonde would get the hint. "Is that an invitation?" Ashton giggled softly as he nodded. "You don't have to tell me twice, let's go."

Ashton thankfully didn't have a concussion, but he did have a knee fracture, a black eye, cuts on his cheeks and lots of bruises. Though he tried to make light out of the situation saying it could be worse.

"Alright baby, I got you." Luke spoke softly helping Ashton in the shower then getting in himself.

"Can you help me? It's kinda hard to see out of one eye." He laughed softly. "Of course." Luke smiled contently as he first grabbed the shampoo scrubbing delicately, which resulted in Ashton's eyes closed in comfort. "You're so beautiful."

"Shut up."

When washing his body came, Luke made sure to be very very gentle around the wounds, but still getting every inch of dirt and blood there was.

Ashton didn't know he could fall more in love with a person, watching Luke's focused face and slight furrowed eyebrows when scrubbing cautiously around his knee and face. Knowing for certain he didn't feel like he had to do this, but only because the boy wanted to. Feeling so much security right then and there, those butterflies that weren't always there, but in cases like this swarmed everywhere.

"I love you." He finally spoke breaking Luke's focus. "I love you too."

"I want to have sex."

Luke choked on his spit,"Sugar you can't just say it out of the blue like that, I'll never get used to you just saying it. And I dunno, I don't want to hurt you. Maybe we should wait until you're healed or at least have a functioning knee." Ashton shook his head,"No. I missed my boyfriend, I just want to be close to you."

Luke nodded,"Okay, but we're doing it on the bed and you're not doing any of the work, God forbid you hurt yourself more in the moment. Could you imagine telling the doctor that story?" They laughed.

Luke was getting anxious—and excited—, so he hurried and washed himself so they could finish their shower. It also occurred to him that they'd be taking their clothes off anyway, so drying him and Ashton he carried the nude boy to their bed hovering over closely.

"You ready?"

"Mmhm."

"Let me know if I hurt you okay?" Ashton nodded before their lips met.

It was probably the fact that they were on the edge of never seeing each other again, but this time around was so much more full of emotion. Much more passion and gentleness. How Luke's lips traveled every inch of Ashton's neck knowing every single sweet spot the boy had which followed a moan that could get Luke hard alone. So angelic that he could hear over and over and never get tired of. The way he loved it whenever Ashton pulled him closer whenever he strayed too far away.

Though it was inevitable, Luke's lips ended their journey on Ashton's neck and made their way down his chest arriving at the throbbing member. "Spread your legs Sugar."

Ashton did as instructed, thinking he'd use his fingers first like last time that's what he was expecting, but when feeling Luke's tongue instead made the boy gasp out in confusion fading into pleasure. "Oh my God Luke." He groaned grabbing a fistful of blonde hair tugging it whenever the pleasure became ungodly.