3

"Scoot over!" Michael exclaimed as Luke and Calum were taking up all the space on Luke's couch. "You can fit perfectly fine right there." Calum objected not budging. "Fine. If you won't move I'll sit on you." Michael glared. "Luke you need to buy a bigger couch." He added receiving an eye roll in return instead of some remark. "You say that every time you're here Mike."

"Yes and every time I happen to be right. So get a new couch."

"But I like this one." Luke protested. "Luke you have to think of your guests too. Look at us, we can't fit." Michael crossed his arms as Calum pushed him off his lap snickering then proceeded to get flipped off.

"What do you think?" Luke asked Calum knowing he'd be more logical about it. "Well, I kinda agree with Mike, not cause we can't fit on it, but because it's too short, even for you. Maybe just something longer." Luke sighed with a nod as he got up and grabbed his keys.

"Let's go get a couch."

Michael and Calum smiled excitedly as they high fived each other before following Luke who was already out the door.

"You know I'm contemplating on getting new friends. Ones who're grateful with the couch I have." Luke spoke as they all climbed in his car. "Well that's rude. You can make more friends as long as that guy from the music shop is one of them." Michael wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why are you guys so set on him? There's a million other guys out there. And why do you even remember him?"

"I trust my gut that's all I'm gonna say."

"Yeah but we saw what you guys didn't." Calum butted in. "Like your guys shared glances between each other." He added. "If he was looking at me I'd have seen it." Both of his friends looked at each other knowingly while Luke furrowed his eyebrows looking at them in his review mirror. "You guys need to stop looking at each other like I just said something stupid."

"Well—"

"Of course you wouldn't have seen it, you were doing the same thing he was, glancing and then looking away. Besides we saw how you looked at him when he first came in." Luke rolled his eyes at the fact that they just want him to get a boyfriend. "How did I look at him? I looked at him like a stranger would do. Cause that's what he is. And you guys need to stop jumping ahead, I probably won't even see him again."

"Wow, way to jinx yourself 'cause he's walking right there." Michael pointed making Luke snap his head towards where he was pointing causing the car to swerve a little close to the other lane. "Eyes on the road Luke. So I guess you do wanna see him then?"

"Okay, first off, that was uncalled for, secondly, maybe I do want to see him but you don't have to trick me like that. Asshole. We could've died."

Luke sighed as he parked his car trailing behind his 2 best friends who quickly made their way into the furniture store immediately sitting on couches. They walked up and down the aisles and for a while, Luke had a hard time keeping up with them, so he decided to just go at his own pace and roam the aisles himself.

As he walked into the next aisle which happened to be throw pillows, he looked at some gray and beige ones that he thought looked nice. Grabbing the 2, he stepped back out into the aisle only to bump into someone making both of the pillows they held fall onto the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry. I guess I was paying too much attention to the pillows." The guy joked while picking them up. Luke eyed the back of the stranger carefully seeming very familiar and when he turned around he knew why.

The stranger from the music shop and he knew when he saw Luke, he recognized him as well. "Oh hey, what a coincidence." He chuckled softly. Luke nodded with a small smile at a loss for words as they stood their awkwardly as if waiting for the other to say something again.