(#007) [Caterpillar's Chrysalis]

*Inko finally rushing to the scene where the loud noise has caught everyone's attention a blockade has been formed by heroes in suits*

Inko: "You need to let me through, my son is in there!"

Pro-Hero: "I am afraid not ma'am you see how the fires aren't red but blue and pulsating? This is a radioactive response of unknown properties, most likely a villainous quirk user, who knows what could happen if someone haphazardly exposes themselves, we are trying our best to look for survivors with the proper protective materials we have at the time"

*Before Inko could even mutter a word of her rebuttal her argument is cut short by a helicopter appearing out of thin air, its surface being revealed bit by bit, seems to have a cloaking device, a man in a long white hooded robe flys off in the chopper escaping hero pursuit with some sort of spherical object in hand*

(Artist Credit: Tobor88)

Inko: "Alright that's it, I am a registered pro hero. I go by Psynos, here is my licence, half of your group just left to try and catch that suspicious helicopter. I presume you will require more licensed help on the scene, is that a problem with you?"

Pro-Hero: "Oh alright"

*As much as Inko wanted to personally see to Izuku's safety, once she found him and telekinetically moved him out of the rubble, she held back her tears looking at him covered in burns, she knows it is too selfish when others may need help, so she leaves him to the paramedics while searching the wreckage moving debris but made sure to call Toshinori to go to the hospital and check on him, she doesn't ask him to assist the heroes because she is always pinged on her device whenever he has ran out of time and his power is on cool-down*

*Meanwhile at the hospital*

Izumi: "Dammit Izuku"

Toshi: "Not again"

*Singular second partial all might arm punching the wall before deflating*