Chapter #033 Tournaments goes on

returning to the first round of the tournaments matches our first is katsuki vs nejire, nejire feels up to the challenge regardless of the skill difference
As the match begins katsuki seems a little different... instead of wailing about how useless a quirk that relies on something that isn't always going to be there he simply yelled with a grin
"I'm gonna win no matter"
Everyone is surprised, he's still a  jerk but not as much
Katsuki comment distracts nejire from charging up and kastuki reminds her by using an insult saying "if words alone can freeze you in your tracks you don't deserve to fight on a stage" and launches a barrel explosion after charging and pivoting to her left blasting an eardrum while nejire surprise those who seen her fight, katsuki was looking to overwhelm and knock her out with head damage at the start but she instead absorbed majority of the attack in one hand, instead of using her iconic and signature double hand absorption charge to create her spiral she made a spiral looking like a little galaxy with the sparks as stars and the smoke as the space. She charges forward at katsuki who pivots unphazed and bombs her right hip while high kicking her head and bombs on her downwards like minato on obito crushing the ground underneath, before midnight calls the match katsuki turns back after walking a few feet thinking she was finished till the degree and smoke swirled,knowing he was going to avoid her hands of absorption she's using the aftermath of the attack in a gamble to land some good hits. Katsuki smiles " don't think you have earned my approval baka!!!" And laughs "Male tsundere" everyone thinks. As katsuki flies with his explosions countered by her "trading blows" which by absorbing her opponents energy she then imitates their style and counters all of their attacks with her stored energy, since the energy she is releasing Is the same as the one she is countering every time she counters she's not only emitting but she's restoring energy making an infinite charge style perfect for martial artist emitters with combat prowess, a move that doesn't work on general opponents only combat experts. Katsuki smiles at the realization for this "it'll be more fun crushing you" as he launches his "howzer impact" and uses the spiraling wind currents to add shock to his fall and impact as straight on overwhelming power overrides her trading blows skill and thus he effectively  knocks her out even with a double hand spiral absorption. Proud of his win he then as usual gloats to the other students in their seats with his tongue out😜 "what a real pro looks like fuckers~". Afterwards they began. Denki vs Elizabeth, everyone was betting on denki kaminaris win but what they didn't know is from what Izuku noticed when she stunned everyone for his judgement performance he realised her power isn't just good healing and tactical parlour tricks, she had a different principle to the ability ark, as the match began denki apologised for about to hurt such a cute woman and launched a electrification across the field [ jiro grew a tick mark at "cute woman"]. Unexpectedly she jumps in the air carried by her ark she threw the ark at denki who tried to counter with his only semi permeable attack ,electro ball but was countered and blinded him for enough seconds to create and launch an unusual ark that split the electric shots denki fired, confused denki was late in realizing the ark hit him and he couldn't produce any charge                      "electron repulsion " her ark which heals and repels or purifies darkness in deep truth repels negativity, darkness Is but a majority of the negativity she can repel and purify negative particles such as the electrons in charging electricity or lightning thus nullifying denki and effectively Elizabeth won.
Izuku: *smiles connivingly*
Eijiro: y-you knew about that?
Izuku: I control my particles telekenitcally when I split into smoke in order to control it, when my dark attributed smoke wasn't being completely purged, not to mention in a weird way I had an assumption that my particles were being damaged from ark but differentially, so i guessed she could damage electrons and darkness, guess i was right in my hunch
Tokoyami: your intellect Is far more terrifying than the power you wield

Izuku: *smiles connivingly* Eijiro: y-you knew about that?Izuku: I control my particles telekenitcally when I split into smoke in order to control it, when my dark attributed smoke wasn't being completely purged, not to mention in a weird way I ha...

Izuku: *is kirito above*
Class 1s: *shivers* ( if villain izuku was a thing, all our lives would depend on his whims....💀💀💀)
Author: geez who would think that a villain izuku (or deku) would be the most terrifying thing in the mha verse? ...HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Izuku: shut up do one more match before you have to go practice
Author: oh calm down Izuku, but I feel unoriginal in that name comment down below if I should give Izuku midoriya an original name
Izuku:.....

Author: anyways moving on to the final match ups for this chapter is a Momo Yaoyarozu versus Sijione Uchiha , momo started with a unique combination set

Sijione is jiro, however sijione then activated his eyes and further avoided all her weapons strikes using his foresight sharingan, frustrated she intends a bold move and creates a line of cannons covering all angles ye t once she fired he appeared right in front of her in an instant and knocked her out
a major battle one on a scale of pure power vs pure size, Eren Yeager Versus Ojiro Uzumaki, Eren goes into full scale "onslaught mode" has the war hammer titans power of creation and the attack titans form, add galliards jaw titans jaws and claws and you have onslaught mode. ojiro witnesses a massive creature launch a barrage of spikes and charges with claws spread, ojiro immediately switched from one tail to two, at this point he was at about 160% and swung in a tail spin knocking erens face to the ground as he expels an energy beam from both tails cutting through the sides of his back, eren counters by slapping ojiro towards the edge of the stage until ojiro used his tails and planted himself in the ground avoiding defeat. he continues bashing eren with spins and beams as eren creates walls shields and swords, one sword managed to catch ojiro on the blade and then the blade sprung spikes in between ojiros limbs. after eren pins ojiro he attempts to claw him with the hand not holding a blade when ojiro broke himself out with his tails and beamed erens eyes, eren then swings with the blade at random while the empty hand grips his eyes, as eren is about to launch the same pillar spike that got anime eren in episode 5-6 of season 4 ojiro expelled his full energy in converged beams leaving a hole in his torso and blasting off his head, ojiro had more power and this attack proved that he would win in a fight, however in spite of his power and skills, at the thought of him killing his opponent, a classmate, he despaired, until erens claws swiped at him knocking him out of bounds. ojiro accepts his defeat and dispels his second tail and energy but asks how eren is alive, eren then steams out of the nape of the creature and explains that he creates the onslaught Ravengers body by building muscles around his body and resides near the head so even though ojiros killer instinct hit spots that are suppose to k.o an opponent, eren hiding in the nape attacked during ojiros opening and gained an unexpected won, the two admired each other greatly and shook hands.