(#015) [Assimilation]

*Before making his way back Shota Aizawa was interrupted by all might smiling as always*

Toshi: "Demotion rather than expulsion? Last time I checked you pulled the "by my evaluation last place" trick on previous years and once determined an entire class of new years all 20 students expelled for being unworthy, yet this is the turn out? I came here because I was worried about how you would run this class but, it seems either I had the wrong impression and you have gotten sentimental or..."

Shota: "I merely deemed their values to be at least above zero, that is all"

Toshi: "I just didn't expect it considering what happened during 'that day"

*Not wanting to engage in conversation any further Aizawa walks away, looking down at his scarf with an odd frown*

*In the classroom the students gathered where Aizawa dropping eye drops into his eyes and zipping himself up into his sleeping bag*

Shota: "Choose amongst yourselves your student presidents to represent yourselves"

*Amongst the ensuing chaos of students voting for themselves with their adolescent egos, only two students emerge with votes from other students, Momo Yaoyarozu, well reputable family with commercial value and fame, highest academic mark in amongst all first years overall and a demeanour that is popular and reliable to others, and although Izuku was expected to become the president he entrusts the position and title to Tenya Iida*

Tenya: "Me? But why? You barely know me"

Izuku: "Because this is not a popularity competition this is about who we believe is competent enough to lead us and represent us, I saw what you did evacuating the others during the entrance exam"

Iida: "!!!"

Izuku: "You looked at me while gritting your teeth obviously regretting something, I know the look of envy, I have looked at other kids and heroes the same way, but all the same I know the look of resolution as well. You made up for your mistake and evacuated everyone else, I may have taken the spotlight but I can tell you got the full quantity of rescue points, You saved more people than I did from the debris, and you coordinated the others to help, we need someone like that to be a leader"

Tenya: "... Thank you Midoriya-Kun, and, I am sorry, for how improper I have behaved."

Denki: "Well we don't know who you are or anyone else for that matter to do a proper election anyways"

Shota: "Too late I am registering Yaoyarozu & Iida as representatives"

Izuku: "Kaminari-Kun has a point all we know is each other's names, perhaps we should put forward some proper introductions so as to get better understanding of each others natures and habits to indicate whose tendencies affect which individuals in certain ways to account for during-"

Izumi: "I thought you said Mom taught you how to keep your mumbling inside your head Deku"

Izuku: "I would say I have been doing a pretty good job Izumi"

Mina: "You two know each other?"

Izumi: "Former Brother, as embarrassing as that is to say"

Shuko: "Sheesh, and I thought my family were gonna be the only ones to bring family drama to this class"

Izuku: "ANYWAYS! Since I suggested it, I will start with myself"

Izuku: "My Name is Izuku MidoriyaMy favourite Meal is KatsudonI like Heroism & TrainingI dislike Bullying & VillainyMy quirk is Smouldering BodyEffects: Burns accumulated carbon emissions into my unique gaseous energy to enhance my capabilities an...

My favourite Meal is Katsudon
I like Heroism & Training
I dislike Bullying & Villainy
My quirk is Smouldering Body
Effects: Burns accumulated carbon emissions into my unique gaseous energy to enhance my capabilities and project burning smoke
Drawbacks: The transformation of my body using burning smoke has the high chance of burning my cells and consumes large amounts of energy
No family history of note"

Rudeus: "So like you can augment your body through burning but intoxicate the atmosphere in doing so?"

Izuku: "Good question, I was concerned that I may become a hazard to the environment but quite the opposite, so to speak, I do not improve the environment in any way from my quirk but"

Katsuki: "On with it Deku! For once I am interested in this quirk that you somehow have"

Izuku: "Unless you want a demonstration I suggest you cool it Pomeranian"

Katsuki: "You wanna fucking go?!"

Eijiro: "What is he talking about green dude"

Izuku: " *sigh* I was a late bloomer and could only manifest my quirk within the recent year"

Everyone: "A YEAR!?"

Mezo: "Is it even possible for a quirk manifestation to be delayed for so long"

Izuku: "It is indeed an anomaly even I have never heard of before however My mother who is well wired is already running tests to research it however due to personal reasons I requested to the school board officially and am now asking you all to not divulge any of this information please"

Momo: "Makes sense, I suppose it is not in our business to publicise someone else's secret information especially if they have entrusted it to us so openly"

Eijiro: "Betraying a dudes trust is very unmanly, you can count on us to keep your secret"

Izuku: "We have gotten off track, No I consume carbon emissions and transmute it into energy similar to how a plant performs photosynthesis"

*Shota who was listening in on the problem child sits up to the surprise of his class*

Shota: "If it takes this long for a single introduction even when minimised to such a format we will not be going home anytime soon, please do not drag on unnecessarily"

*To Be Continued ...*