(#014) [Evaluating Worth]

Shota: "As expected from your enthusiastic reaction when you found me earlier today, you recognise me"

Izuku: "Eraserhead, the underground hero with the quirk that can 'erase' quirks "

Shota: "Wipe that smirk off your face, I have seen the smoke from your darkening skin, you, your burning your own flesh and blood to overcharge that quirk of yours aren't you"

Izuku: "It is only in concentrated areas and not the entire limbs though"

Shota: "You think because you break a finger instead of an arm that it makes it okay in a game? Let alone a self harming hero out in the field? You can't proclaim things such as being a hero to help people, yet create situations where you add more problems needing so much first aid to use your quirk this intensely, besides I can tell if you manage it you won't burn, you do not need to top an entrance test if it becomes this counter intuitive, just use it within your limits and grow throughout the year kid, besides damage accumulates, even if it is small now, if you keep repeating this you will create long lasting internal damage others won't notice from the outside, yet much more severe than external burns"

*Izuku pops out a container containing smoke darker than black crayons and more suffocating than cigars as he inhales it and the dark slight burns. He smiles at his triumph only to be hit in the head by the ball Aizawa stole with his scarf tool*

Shota: "I thought i told you to wipe that increasingly cocky grin, off of your face kid, you have the ability to not be useless temporarily, you do not know if that has any side effects or if that will always work and even if it does, you would only make it to the finish line, as you can see I don't have to lecture anyone else for being reckless *Looks to the white hair kid for some reason* "

*Izuku moves on and launches his ball, now with the top 5 ranking now being shown for the softball pitch as below*

Ochako Uraraka: Infinity???

Izumi Yagi: 7053.89 Metres

Izuku Midoriya: 2468.55 Metres

Natsu Dragneel: 1724.22 Metres

Katsuki Bakugo: 973.64 Metres

*Katsuki had been restraining himself but he could not hold back any longer, blinded by confusion and rage his faces veins were bulging as he was trying to concentrate his eyes as if looking for some sort of alternate explanation for everything he was seeing, not only did he have a quirk, but it seemed stronger than his own! And he was using his own style unoriginally!!!, clenching his fists and then spreading his fingers to propel himself he launched towards Izuku*