(#010) [Trial by Metal]

(Artist Credit: tetTris11)

*A, nicknamed, one pointer dummy villain robot appears from a nearby alleyway on a singular motor wheel aiming its minigun at Izuku identifying him as a threat, a french accented man with a laser quirk attempts to introduce himself, but Izuku smashes through the Robot before he could even meet his eyes or ears, self disappointed at his simple mistakes he is focusing all his attention to the targets, although his vision has not narrowed to tunnel vision he ignores anything that does not possess the inhuman metallic shapes minimising cognitive processing to target and eliminate all threats excluding students of course even ignoring their progress,*

*Several students whom would have gotten higher scores had he destroyed zero robots, now have less villains to destroy and display their abilities, all while on such a vast battleground under such a strict time limit*

*Meanwhile in a darkened room out of sight several figures watching numerous screens observing each and every area and individual, analysing each examinee's Intellect to discover new methods, their vitality to withstand any damage they sustain, their dextrous use of quirks tactically and mobility, and of course simple offensive capability but in the end its their entire foundation overall that is judged during this practical examination*

*A teacher with sleep deprivation written all over his face smirks at a screen of a fast moving Izuku and says*

???: "The orange kid is interesting, he is minimising his abilities, his style is too simplistic yet he reacts with the instincts of a pro, hes hiding his hand, heh,"

???: (But he looks like he is in a trance, he is useful as a weapon like that but that is not what we are trying to raise here...)

Principal: "They indeed are outstanding, however the test is far from over"

*He presses a button and a rumbling can be heard across the entire town in each area, looming over the buildings and up towards the sky all the students can see is a massive robot unlike any of the others*