(#012) [Tight Rope]

*Opening his eyes deku's bed feels moist but not below but above, he had not had such a strong cry letting it all out in a long time*

Izuku: " *Yawn~* What time is it?... "

Izuku: "!!!, CRAP! I SLEPT IN!"

Inko: "I made your lunch for you today, your father has already left for his new Job today and your sister is already at school"

*In a hurried fit Izuku strips down from his pajamas and dresses into his uniform while walking to the door*

Izuku: "Thanks Mom"

Inko: "Make sure you have everything"

Izuku: " *Inhale* Ittekimasu! (I am heading out)"

*Sprinting while minimising illegal use of quirks in public Izuku runs down the hallways and looking at a piece of paper finally stops at his marked location, looking up he notices the door's massive height and width marked with a sign "Class 1S" *

Izuku: (Do giants attend as well?, well at least the door is light and easy to slide)

*His thoughts were interrupted by familiar shouting from the Bakugo twins*

Izuku: (Geez, Who are they yelling at this time?)

Glasses: "It is your first day and already you are disrespecting school property! Please behave yourself and sit properly, show some dignity expected of students of this class"

Katsumi: "Who ever shoved that stick up your ass shoved it deep dude"

Glasses: "Such foul language"

Katsuki: "yeah wel..."

Izuku: (Shit I have been spotted)

Katsuki: "HEY!"

*Moving the blue haired student with glasses out of the way and marching to Izuku*

Katsuki: "How the fuck did you make it to this class let alone so close to our ranks?! What kind of cheat did you use to pass a practical exam without a quirk?!"

Glasses: "Quirkless? What are you..."

*He notices Izuku giving him a shake of the head and a serious look as to not mention anything*

Izuku: "I have nothing to say to you Katsuki"

Katsumi: "You think you're tough shit now huh?"

Glasses: "Language! Please, *Sigh* We got off on the wrong foot, My name is Tenya Iida"

Izuku: "Izuku, but i think we have to cut this short"

Iida: "Why?"

Izuku: "Can no one else feel that glare? Our teacher seems to wants to say something to us"

???: "Very perceptive of you problem child"

Everyone: "!!!"