Chapter #051 SEMI-Finale

Izuku: I want to get started on this right away

Sung jin woo sensei(class 2s): do you think that we can just start a large scale operation because of an apparition?

Arthur sensei(class 2a): you said the vision of the girl was hovered over by a shadow?

Izuku: a bird with the Crest of the chisaki mafia group

Anos sensei (3b): does ones? They sure do love their plague masks

Rimuru (???): What if your father is tricking you? Or us? He is a major villain none the less after all.

Nezu(principal): I'll assemble a squadron of hero agencies

Rimuru: ignoring me huh?

Aizawa sensei(class 1s): it's the biggest remaining mafia(yakuza) group in Japan though

Inko(sub class1s) : Toshinori must be left out of this

Vlad sensei(class 1b): as much as I would like to protest i will have to agree , however I'm surprised to be a trusted enough teacher to tell me about this kids secret.

Deku: if possible id like to attend this raid

Inko: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

Aizawa: as much as i want to protect the students your son has more capability than most of us

Arthur: Anos's Source quirk which monopolizes the energy conservation laws of physics (energy is never destroyed but converted) making any energy/quirk particles used in the atmosphere he can absorb and reassemble making a limited supply of TRULY renewable energy and can reform other students quirks(for the students only, source cant copy quirks only rebuild the source of particles so his source can support any quirk users usage), almost seems like magic.

Rimuru: more like energy immortality, its almost as if you can erase the source of what was strong and just because of his pride it will come back, like a freaking isekai protagonist.

Deku: so that's what kept the labyrinth constantly floating and moving, constant continuous force, but doesn't your quirk have limits?

Anos: Fan of heroes and quirk theory i see. Of course every quirk has a weakness and drawback however i wil not divulge such secrets

Anos: besides rimuru, how can you call me unfairly gifted when your consumer quirk has the ability to copy any type of quirk you manage to consume and then use it as a mana point bar?. true the issue of yours is the strength of mine but i can only manipulate energy forces while you can not only eat quirks but fuse them making insane combinations till your meter runs out, and you can stockpile!

vlad: sounds similar to a more upgraded version of neito monoma's quirk.

Aizawa: than there's arthur leywin with his elemental deviance quirk, mutating his fathers elemental quirk and increasing the variations like the production of sound waves, forces, lightning, and ice from your wind,earth,fire,water. which is why you teach variation theory and how to revolutionize inorganic chemistry.

Arthur: says the physician(anos) and elite secret ops(rimuru). Besides shouldn't we talk about the real monster here?

Deku: That's right everyone here has their area of expertise but the challenger of all might, Korea's no#1 hero