Into The Woods

" Abeoji ! Do you really believe in werewolf?? "

Little Jimin asked to his father who is making medicine from herbs.

Park Dong Min look at his son with adoration and replied,

"Of Course my son ,they are not only Myth. I have encountered them in real life."

Hearing this little Jimin gasped and drop the herbs aside. He sit beside his father wanting to hear the story more.

His father laughed at his cute curiosity face and continued,

"As I go into the deep woods to pick up for medicinal herbs… I saw three wolves two times bigger than me."

This made the Little Jimin widened his eyes,

"And? " he asked eagerly.

"I saw them from very far away so I think they did not sense me, as you know they have good sense in smell and hearing. And after a few minutes, they turn into human just like us but their skin is a little tan compared to us.
And they look very strong as I saw them carrying big rock with their bare hands. I think they build their own cave in there so I did not go there again ."

Jimin listen to his father with wide eyes and asked again,

" Abeoji ? Are they bad ? "

Then his father smiled at his innocent son and replied,

"I think no! Maybe... I didn't know son, but If we did not do anything wrong to them they will not harm us. Just like human."

Little Jimin form his mouth O as he look at his father in awed after hearing it and nodded in agreement.

"But there is a feral wolf which I found in a book as I got some interested in their kind. You better stay out of there way, they are merciless and kill whoever." His father started again in a very serious face.

" So you should be a good boy and do not wander around alone, okay? "

" Abeoji! Today I read about werewolf in the Royal Library." Little Jimin told his father about what he had read in the Royal library, excitedly.

But his father scolded him in panicked,

"Jimin why did you go there!!? You aren't allowed there son, you know that. "

Jimin look down with tears in his eyes knowing his father is upset with him and replied,

"Crown Prince said that I can enter as long as I will only play with him."

16 year old Jimin is sitting near the lake, reading his favourite book, Werewolf .

Then a hand snaked around his waist from behind and whispered,

" There you are Park Jimin."

Jimin gasped in surprised and jumped up from where he is sitting and bowed to the Crown Prince, in panicked,

The Crown Prince laughed at his surprised face and said,

" Why did you go outside without telling me Jimin ? " he asked this with his voice full of authority making the boy more frightened.

Jimin bow down again with his knee on the ground and apologize again.

" I'm sorry Crown Prince,please forgive me, I won't do it again! "