Bound To Happen ( M ) 🔞

.Author POV

Its been a week, both of them were staying inside the isolated cave,no one had come there not even a single animal were seen. And the 17 year old boy did not attempt to ran away,yeah he try to run away once. But lost his way and returned with an angry alpha who caught him, ready to attack him with his eyes that made Jimin begging him that he wouldn't do this again crying in fear.

They did not exchange much word after that , worst than before.

The Alpha is a wolf who did not like to talk much and Jimin being a shy boy made it even worse.

It was full moon day. Moonlight were passing through the shade of the trees as light to the dark forest. The young man is sitting with his one arm on the knee leaning his back on the wall of the cave. Eyes were closed and next to him is Jimin who is sleeping peacefully with a small bonfire in front of him,keeping him warm.

Both of them doesn't aware of what will happened in a few minute.
The Moon Goddess might still does not wanted to end his misery yet.

_______________________________________
Warning : Do Not Read if you are sensitive to forced sex . You can skip this chapter. I also put this warning before you read the story on the story description so don't hunt me. 🔞
_______________________________________

The alpha groaned, feeling pain all over his body while he is sleeping. Sweat form on his forehead, sharp pain in his lower region,making him groan loudly.

Seems like his rut finally happened after a long time,in a wrong timing.

The poor boy beside him woke up to the sound, turning his head to the wolf. He saw the man throwing his head back,eyes closed,sweat dripping, groaning in pain. Seeing him in this state, the boy sit up worriedly, wide awake as he got panicked a little. And he lightly shake him.

"You okay ? Jungko- "

Before he finished his sentence,
It was too sudden. In a second, he were lying on the nest where he previously slept,trapped by the alpha who is looking at him with hooded red eyes. His fangs on display, dangerously leaning very closed to him, hands gripping the poor boy's hands very tightly.

The boy were surprised by the sudden action and try to push the other above him but he did not budge even a little.

"J-Jungkook what a-are you doing? Get off me." the teary eyes boy said in fear to the Alpha. He know that something is wrong with the other and try to escape from his gripped but the Alpha let out a low groan in return telling him to not move.
Jimin is getting worried and afraid of what will happened to him, as his instinct told him that something is going to happen. Fear started engulfing all over his body.

The Alpha are not in his right mind, he doesn't aware of his rut as its been a long time and his mind is clouded by lust. Something to relieved his pain and so he did what his inner Wolf told him.
Well his Wolf is not that good one, a merciless greedy wolf .

He leaned closer towards the terrified boy and put his lips on the other. The boy moved his head to the side as soon as they crashed their lips to avoid the kiss. But only to grabbed harshly by the other's hand and kiss him roughly.

The boy gasped at the sudden harshness trying to push the other by his one freed hand but still did not move.

Jimin sobbed feeling helpless and stop pushing,falling his hand beside him after many attempt.
He kissed him before with him but this time it feels like he is forced.

The Alpha still moved his lip aboved the sobbing boy biting,kissing him so hungrily. He grabbed both hands of the boy above his head by one hand and the other hand start rubbing the boy's thigh under his robe, mouth moving from his lip to the neck where he bite and kiss leaving hickey everywhere.