A New Life

Author POV

Jimin woke up from the bright light.
He sat up,eyes slowly open adjusting the bright light.
Then he remembered how the Alpha apologize to him last night.
He rubbed his belly lost in thought.

Then he heard a murmuring comes from outside. He decided to see what is going on there.

But when he drew the curtain and peek outside he saw all the member of the pack setting up everywhere, a smile on their face, going here and there to decorate.

' There must be an occasion going on for today.'

Jimin thought looking at the hardworking people who doesn't noticed him yet.

" Jimin-ssi!! "

The said boy let out a surprised squeaked at the high pitched voice.
He turned around and saw one of the girl from yesterday.

" oh my! Su jeong ah, you scared me."

The girl smiled at him apologetically and said.

" Are you feeling well now? The Luna told me to bring you to the River."

" I'm okay now but why did she called me there? "

Jimin asked curiously.

" Of course you have to bath for the ritual of our Alpha becoming a pack leader and you also have to join since you are his mate."

' So this whole decorating thing were because of the ritual.'

Jimin thought mouth forming ' O ' shaped.

The girl laughed at the boy cuteness and hold his hand only to released them quickly remembering something.
Jimin look at the now change in expression of the girl.

" I forgot that I want to live longer."

Jimin frowned in confusion and the girl said again whispering,

"  Your Alpha look is so scary that make me pissed at the spot. Don't ask me why ? Let's go."

He look at girl with pity understanding and go with her to the River.
While walking, the talkative girl start blabbering introducing around. The other people who saw Jimin bowed at him and he also do the same.

" My mother said that this kind of Ritual ceremony is not done for a long time. We did not have our pack leader for about thousand years because the pack member still wait for Our Alpha to returned. Now to think of it, since you are our alpha's mate then you are going to be the Luna!! Oh my what a dumb wolf I am that I talk very informal to the soon to be Luna oh my god I'm so sor- "

"okay okay Su jeong ah its okay, I don't mind."  he laughed at the worried girl

" But what do you mean by me being a Luna? The Luna is Jungkook's mother."

Jimin asked her at the information.

" Well Our Luna protect us for a long time without head Alpha as said by my mother and some of the Pack member left our pack because they did not want to stay where there is no leader. So since Our Luna's Son is coming back he is going to be the Alpha and you as a Luna. She will be no longer a Luna from today."

Jimin were surprised at this, he was nervous. Him being a Luna of the pack.

" Did everyone here aware of me being a human? Did they agree with it? "

" yes they know you are a human.

To tell you honestly some of us opposed to it since a Human Luna never happened in our history and we are very different from each other. You being mortal and us being immortal. But don't worry no one can goes against the Moon Goddess since you are chosen by them."