Epilogue

Author POV

" Appa! "

The 5 years old boy called out running towards his father happily.

" Don't run Minguk-ah."

Jungkook scolded to his son who stopped running and walk towards him slowly in a teasing manner.

He laugh at his cute son who smiled showing his bunny teeth to him.
Others look at the adorable father and son duo while laughing.

Jungkook pick him up from the ground and attacked the boy with kiss who giggled loudly and screaming for help to others.

" Appa hhahh its tickle! Stop! "

He stop after a minute of fighting with his son who was out of breath and clutched on his neck.

" How was the hunt Appa? Did you catch some delicious meat? "

He asked with mouth watered expression.

Jungkook chuckled at his son adorable act and said,

" Of course, Lots of meat for my son."

The boy cheered happily on his father arm and said,

" Then Let's go home! "

_______________________________________

They reached at their small house and Jungkook place his son on the ground who ran inside the house quickly.

Jungkook sighed at his stubborn pup and sat on the wooden table outside the house to relax for a bit after the long tiring day.

Then he heard a small creaked sound behind him and he smiled knowing who is it.

" I know what you are going to do, Jimin don't be silly."

And followed by loud giggled from behind.
He turned around and saw his mate laughing at him with his naughty son.

He look at them done with their cute attempt of trying to scare him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the giggly being behind him and mumbled.

" Oh Luna, raising two kids is not a joke

and another one is coming too."

After the bath, Jungkook came out and saw his mate and hugged his mate from behind who are watering the plant.

Jimin jumped a little in surprised but relaxed when he know that it was his husband.

" Are you tired? "

Jimin asked to his alpha who nuzzles his nose on his neck while rubbing his mate slight bump with his big hand.

Jungkook shook his head and asked,

" Don't overdo much work, you must rest all the time for our pup to be healthy and also for the shake of yourself."

Jimin just hummed in replied.

" I'm jealous."

Both of them turn towards the cute angry voice and laughed seeing their son glaring at Jungkook cutely.

Minguk was always like this. He is very similar to Jungkook, starting from his features, doe eyes ,thin lips, possessive nature and is also an Alpha.

He is also called as small version of Head Alpha by the whole pack.

_______________________________________

The Alpha run to the mountain carrying his dying mate despite the cold wind.

He had to meet her.

The Moon Goddess.

He were told by his mother when she was alive that the Moon Goddess is on the Great Mountain in isolation where no human can come there.

She was his last hope.

After a lot of struggle, he finally reached there.

The only place which look lively compares to other parts of the mountain, it was at the top.

A little pond in front of them with white swan swimming, different kind of flower surrounded them.

Jungkook turned his heads towards the direction when a growling sound come.

It was a big wolf. No wonder it is the loyal wolf of Moon Goddess.

" What do you want young man? "

The wolf asked looking at the unconscious boy on the Alpha arms.

Jungkook then kneeled down in front of the wolf and pleaded desperately.

" Please....Can I meet with the Mother?"

He asked , hope in his eyes never letting go of his mate.

Then a warm wind blow before a young girl appeared out of nowhere and stand in front of them.

The young girl look at them with a smile on her face and asked,

" You asked for me son? "

Jungkook then look down as sign of respect and pleaded,

" Mother....... Please...please save his life, I beg you."

The Moon Goddess look at the unconscious boy, his beautiful face were now very pale.

" You know that I can not interfere in human world. I am not capable of doing what you want."

" But you made him like this! You destined us to meet and now .... Why can't?"

Jungkook said a little angry at the replied.

The young girl look at him in amused.

" I may be the reason behind his birth but I can't control death, after all he is a human."

Now he had lost his mind and asked for the last time,

" Please mother......... I'll give you anything in place of his life."

" And what will that be? "

She asked.

" My life, my strength or my immortality.......... I'll give up my lifespan or even my soul to you for him.... Mother."

Called him greedy but he was too desperate.

The Moon Goddess smile at the wolf who is begging to her. Greedy for his love to come back again and do better to him, asking for forgiveness for being a bad mate for him, saying that he deserve better again and again

......he sacrifice himself too for his love.

" Alpha take care of your Luna, and I wish you to live like a normal being until death apart. I hope you run your pack with no problem. And keep this in your mind,

this is our last meet."

She said this for a last time and disappeared into the thin air.

......................................................................

The real ending.

Thank you to all my readers who have come so far with this book.

I love you guys and I hope to see you again on my other book that I'm currently working.
Thank you.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003♡