The Cursed Alpha

Author POV

Thousands of years ago, the policy of being ruled by a king were not exist at that time. Tribes are the first group that made as a group of people before the formation clan. They have their own language and culture.

They are said to be the fearless human ever but nature is the one they scared the most especially the moon and the sun.
They worshipped Moon before they went to sleep and when they woke up they kneeled towards the rising Sun thanking for everything. It was their believe that if they worshipped the Moon and The Sun, good things will only happened.

Among them there was a weak girl by birth, who can communicate with any animal even can tamed a beast. She loved to played with the beast that human fear.

Among her tribe, she was known as a special born of their tribe. Her ability to read people's mind and can manipulate to whatever she want.

She was loved dearly by her family (tribe) and even let her lead the worship of the Moon.

But one day, her tribe was attack by their enemy killing all of them even the little children mercilessly. The reason of being attacked was because the enemy wanted to killed her out of jealousy.

She was made blind at the spot before she can controlled them.

From her eyes fall a river of blood tears. She was helpless and consumed by anger.

She wanted to saved her 13 years old brother and his three friends who was the remaining survivor somehow.

and that's when it happens.

Her brother were turned to wolf without his acknowledge followed by his three friends.

It was a painful transformation.
The enemy stop their fight and look at the thrashing kids who clawed at the ground painfully, fangs out.

But then in a blink of an eyes, the enemy were all slaughtered on the spot. It was a terrifying sight. The girl herself doesn't know what was wrong as she can't no longer see.

Who thought that human can turn into wolves?

From that moment, it was the beginning of the Werewolf.

With the girl desperate to saved her family she made them turned into a wolves with her ability.

She was a gifted child, born once in a million of years.

The Moon goddess who lived for thousand of years in different forms was the girl.

Then....

Many of years later, the population of werewolf increases. And they began to make their own pack settled in different places to survive away from the human.

The Moon Goddess made many rule as she was the mother of their kind, who created them from her ability.

Since they are immortal , a wolf cannot produced more than one kid.
It was not a rule but a nature.

They were punished if they broke the rules. And for the immortality, they stopped aging when they reached 50 years of living.

_______________________________________

The Jeon pack was one of the powerful pack among the wolves.
The head Alpha is very merciless against those who him.
He was a very dominate and a rare pure blooded Alpha.