I Miss You

Jimin POV

I laughed at the boy who were clinging on me seeking warm. He never leave me since I met him, he was so cute.

It's been a week since the ritual and everyone here gradually accepted me as their Luna but I'm not their Luna yet until the wedding.

Wedding...........

Two days left.

And I kinda miss that grumpy Alpha who were not allowed to see me until the wedding ceremony as said by the Luna.

It is part of the ceremony that the Alpha were not allowed to meet with their mate until the wedding day.
And this will make their bond stronger.

But then I remembered the words said by the not so innocent girl Su Jeong who is sitting beside me preparing my wedding cloth with Hye Jung,

"Be careful Luna, the Alpha might missed you so badly that he will be all over you at the wedding night. But he might go easy to you since you are pregnant. You know what I mean? "

I shuddered at the thought of it, still remembered her smirking at the end.
I know she was just trying to tease me but the thought of it makes me feel something that I can't put into.

Doesn't he missed me ?

Well I missed him, his touch, his warmth, his gaze.

He might be doing okay right?

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Is it a mood swing? I think so.

I touched my belly which is only a bump size.

" Baby did you missed your father? "

" Oh my! Luna why did you ask your child when you are the one missing him soooooooooo much." followed by giggled.

I look at them with a ' Done' look, who shut up their mouth quickly not wanting to deal with my pregnancy mood.

In this short time, HyeJung, Su jeong and I became very closed. Despite their nonstop teasing I really like them.

They are my first friends ever.

_______________________________________

Author POV

If look can kill, Taeyoung will be already dead by now.

The said man were smirking while looking at the fuming Alpha.
Of course the grumpy Alpha missed his mate and his unborn pup very badly. He want to hug them to sleep, kissing his mate, cuddling all day. And he was worried dead at the thought of his mate having morning sickness even though his mother said that she will take care of him.
He want to cursed at this kind of ceremony and the person who is giving advised about how the wedding work are doing no good.

He were staying in this isolated mountain for a week. Never allowed to go near his mate.

" Alpha calm down calm down, ' Patience is a virtue '."

The Alpha rolled his eyes in annoyance and look outside.

The other Alpha then cleared his throat to start for the day lesson,

" Wedding ceremony will be in two days so.............

Let's have a conversation between a man more like a friend if you don't mind Alpha."

The Alpha just look uninterestingly outside ignoring the other while the other sighed, keeping his word that he just said ' Patience is a virtue'.

" Well you are craving for his presence, his touched, his everything. I know how you feel ,I also did the same years ago. Your wolf will goes crazy when you met each other at the wedding night and as you know, Luna is carrying your pup and if you let yourself out of controlled, the pup will be in danger."

At this the Alpha glared return again,

" Shut up I know it better than you!"

TaeYoung sighed again,

" Look Jungkook, we all have needs, you can touch him but be careful don't let your Wolf took controlled, I know that your wolf is a ruthless one."

With a last warning the other Alpha left, leaving the Head Alpha alone.

" You are right and I have already made that mistake but I swear not to make the same mistake again."

_______________________________________

Jimin turned around in his sleep, he badly want to see the Alpha.

He hugged the fur cloth given by the Alpha to keep him warm and nuzzles his nose into it.

The boy was feeling restless, he can't sleep, he was so moody and feels like crying.

" Park Ji Min it will be okay, you have to sleep for now ,wait for more one day and the next day you will see him."

He said to himself wiping his tears that were threaten to fall. He was having a mental crisis. He feels like he was left alone.

It was dark inside the little hut that he stay, moonlight is the only visible light coming from the window.

He was closing his eyes trying to sleep

but then he heard a rustling sound from the door behind him. He sat up and turned around in panicked trying to screamed but his mouth was sealed by a big hand.

" Shhhhh it's me. I won't hurt you."

Jimin recognized the voice and he hugged the person immediately.

The Alpha hugged back burying his face in the smaller neck. Smelling his sweet scent that he missed so much.

The boy hugged his Alpha very tightly slightly sobbing, scared that he would leave again.

The two were hugging tightly for a while. It was a beautiful sight, the moment that they were sharing looks like a couple who fall in love so deep.
Who got to meet each other after a long time.

It looks likes as if Jimin did not hate the said Alpha from the very start. If he is a Jimin of a month ago, he will ignored the wolf when he come to meet him like this.

But this Jimin is change now, he want accept the past, not wanting to hold a grudge against the Alpha who were trying to change for him.

Jimin pulled away first still clutching on the alpha neck, looking down in embarrassment to what he just did.
His cheeks were tinted with deep red colors if it wasn't for the moonlight that only give the vision to see he might look like a living tomato.

The Alpha smiled, looking at his adorably cute blushing shy mate and pulled his chin up meeting his eyes.

Yes the Alpha smiled for the first time after thousand years. Well Tae Young took a lot of effort to teach him how to smiled for his mate.

It was a sincere smiled not a fake one.

He looked at the boy lovingly with hooded eyes and said,

" I miss you."

Jimin look at the Alpha eyes wide in surprised who were looking at him lovingly. He get to see the change in the Alpha behaviour. He smiled for him for the first time, he said that he missed him with his own lips.

This made Jimin to smiled back, he never had this kind of feeling, the feeling of butterfly in his stomach. He was craving for this for a long time.

" I missed you too Alpha."

......................................................................

Jikook finally happened guys ~♥~

Hope you guys love the update
(●'з')♡

Luv ya~

Holymoly003 ♡