To His Home

Author POV

It's been 3 week that the wolf and his mate started their journey.

The man try his best to make his mate feel comfortable during this journey, he was always calm when his mate wanted to take a rest or grumpy since he is a human and felt tired every time while the other did not feel tired even a single bit.

He got a little bit better from his sickness but has this feeling of always wanting to throw up. He doesn't know what was wrong with his body.

Jimin was not a person who get sick easily even though he doesn't look like one as he has a slim figure but he is very healthy inside.

Jungkook take cared of his mate every time he try to throw up by patting on his back assuring him that it will be okay which was a surprising for Park Jimin.

He try everything to make his mate warm, safe and secure until they reach their destination.

Jimin doesn't mind being with the man, he felt somehow protected near the other.
He felt a warm feeling every time the man pick him up to carry him as he felt tired at the long walk and he would bring fruits and water for him.

And these past days Jimin get to know  that the other are not the kind of person who talk much but show their affection through action.

The feeling of resentment between them were long forgotten.

Now they walk silently but this time not an awkward silent, they were used to it.

As they passed many places, finally they were outside the deep forest.

Jimin look at the landscape before him,

it was breathtakingly beautiful. He doesn't know that such place is exist.

Then he look at the Alpha and finally asked him the questions that he wanted to ask,

"Where are we heading to?"

" To my home."

Jimin look surprised at the mention of home. He thought that the man doesn't have a family or pack, and so far the wolf that he encountered is him and the rogue wolf in the dark forest.

" Then what are you doing at the forest alone?"

The Alpha does not answer to his question and start undressing.

Jimin eyes were blown wide at the sight and look away. ' why is he stripping in the daylight? ' he thought.

"H-Hey what are you doing!? "

He mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

The other were not bothered since being naked is normal for their kind.

" I'm going to transform, and you have to ride on my back until we reach there."

"Hold me tight okay."

And then the boy heard a bone cracking sound, he winced at the painful sound and turned his head to the Alpha who is fully transform into a wolf now.

The wolf met eyes with his mate. He come closer to his mate nudging on his marked neck as a signed of missing him.

Even though the wolf is more heartless that his human form, who would not want to show affection towards their mate unless they disobey them.

Jimin recognized the wolf that he first met on that night. He back away a little but the wolf pull him closer by his cloth with his teeth.

Getting his gesture, he clutched on his fur clothe very tightly nervously and carefully climbed on the wolf back who kneeled down for the boy.

After making sure his mate hold him tightly, he get up from the ground and start walking. Jimin got startled by the sudden movement that he hug the big wolf which was 3 times bigger than him.

After they climbed down from the slope, the wolf started running startling his mate who clutched on him very tightly for his dear life.

As he run, they passed by the mountains, lakes and river

Then he finally stopped.

Jimin opened his eyes which were shut tight and look around.

He saw a small river running beside where they are standing, douglas fir trees were standing tall on the other side of the river.

The wolf kneeled down for him. He got the gesture and get down from his back. When his bruised feet came in contact on the ground covered by small pebbles, he scrunched up his nose at the stinging pain.

Then he noticed some house settling near the bank of the rivers, people doing their work, children running here and there. A peaceful place with a lots of laughter. He look at them in amused and a small smiled crept on his beautiful face.

'So this is where the alpha home is. '

He thought and look at the wolf who transformed back to human making the boy face red again at the naked body in front of him.

The boy jumped in surprised when he heard a distant murmuring or like a yelling voices.

Then he saw a woman in her 50s running towards them. She looks pale with her dark circle under her eyes. Some women were also running after her which seems like they chase her while shouting,

"Luna please stop! You might hurt yourself! "

But the woman didn't stop and still running towards their direction.

Jungkook get up from the ground and slightly walk towards the woman while mumbling,

" Eomma...."

The confused boy's eyes were wide at the realization that this woman is Jungkook's mother.

When the woman reached to her son, she hugged him very tightly and let out a sob,

"Jungkook my son....

You are here

....finally."

The Alpha hugged his mother back smelling his mother calming scent and answered,

" Yes Eomma.......

I'm back."

.....................................................................

Hello yeorobun! Another update! ( ̄3 ̄)

Luv ya~

Holymoly003 ♡