Your Fault

Author POV

" So you said the you did not found him yet huh!!? "

Everyone in the room were trembled in fear at the King demand.
The said King's soldiers were on their knees, forehead touching the ground, knowing what will happened next.

" Your Highness, forgive us for the information that you did not expect but we only found the clothes that he wore on that night. No traces of footprint, dead body or human in that dark forest."

The King laughed sarcastically, rolling his eyes and ordered,

" You! Come here. "

The said soldiers body is shaking in fear and begged to save his life to the raging King,

" You-Your Hi-H-Highness Please give us one more day we would sure- "

Splat.

Blood were all over the Royal court floor. No body did not dare to disturbed the silence but broke by the King's maniac laughed.

All look down on the floor, praying that they will not be the next one.

" It was a whole 7 months and what!? You useless lowlife does not found him yet!!? "

" BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESS HE RAN AWAY FROM ME!!
AND THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU ALL! "

Everybody bowed down at the Fuming King of their Nations, not speaking a single words.

After Jimin ran away, the royal palace become a place were soldiers, servants and guard die everyday. The once Crown Prince killed anybody who give him the information that they did not found him yet. He even killed the King, his father for yelling at him to forgot about his Jimin saying that he can never be inside the palace again.
And so he killed him brutally without letting anyone know about it.

Lee Yong Bok, the now King is a freaking psychopath. His obsession towards a certain boy made him like this. He thought that he loved him and should be with him and that the boy deserved him only.
He did not stop searching for Jimin the whole 7 months with a lot of dead.
Everybody inside the palace did not dare to goes against him.

He were known as the ' The Psycho King ' because of his obsession towards the run away boy and the unstoppable killed of innocent life inside the Royal Palace. There's not a day without blood smeared on his hand.

After he killed his father and took the throne, he was behaving like a hungry animal searching for his Jimin everywhere.

He would say that, ' He only deserved me.'

' I'll help him realised that he love him. '

To everybody.

They thought that, if the King will behave like this always, their kingdom will be fall anytime soon.

_______________________________________

The furious King walk inside his royal personal room aggressively throwing all the things inside.

He look at the painting across his room which is drawn by him.
A picture of a smiling beauty, sitting on the usual spot where he stalks him everyday.

" Park Ji Min, How long are you going to hide from me?
I will not stop until I find you. You make me like this! It was your fault!!

I'll make you mine again!! "

......................................................................

A little creepy character 😅

A short chapter of the Crown Prince now a king who started all of this.

I think some of you know Lee Yong Bok is Felix of Stray Kids.
I only used his name which is suitable for Korean name of the King. No other intention and this is only a fanfiction.

And let me remind you again that this LeeYongBok is not Felix!

Some of you might don't like this so I clear it off before any complain 😁

Luv ya~

Holymoly003 ♡