Very Important

Hello everyone.
Sorry not an update but please read this, I am gonna briefly tell you about this AU.

This book is about human and wolf in ancient period and is a spiritual world.

Human and wolf did not want to goes near each other. Some of the human know that the werewolf exist and encountered them but most of them never returned missing or death. But...
These were only stay myth.

Wolf lived in a far place away from the human for thier safety. Well if there is a war between them, surely the wolf will win but wolf doesn't want this kind of fight as there is no benefit while fighting with the human. There is no such war between these two parties in the history yet.

The wolf are kind of like the Tribal people. They did not fully wear clothes, only the needed one.
There is also wolf pack, lead by one Alpha of the pack. Well war happens among the pack to claimed their territory and to widen their pack just like human.

They lived deep into the forest, miles away from the human, in the island in the caves and anywhere.

___________________________________

In the wolf pack, there is the head Alpha that is the leader and the Luna choosen by The Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess is their everything, the only fear they have is them. The Moon Goddess stay in many forms as a Women as a Men and also as a Child. Nobody knows their real self.

And like the secondary gender in other ABO books, there is Alpha,Beta and Omega.

Alpha is the most powerful, dominating one among them, starting from their physiques and scent. They can make thier partner pregnant when thier rut happens.

Beta is the middle one that means they are less strong from the Alpha but they are also considered as a warrior.

Omega are the weakest since thier birth. They can concieve child even if they are male. They were more like a women who always stay at home doing household chores. Just like the Alpha, they goes into heat once in a month.

Alpha and Beta are the only that can turned into wolf.

They have two self the wolf and the human form.
The human form usually dominate the wolf form but for Alpha both goes as a one or one of them dominate the other. The wolf dominating one is the most dangerous.

_______________________________________

Among the wolf, if someone break the rules of Moon Goddess, they are severely punished.

Those who kick out from their pack are called the Rogue wolf unless they are accepted by another pack.
They were to lived away from them,and most of them lived near the human taking advantage here and there.

The Dark forest mentioned from the very start are the place where Rogue Wolf mostly resided.

Werewolf species population is the one-forth of the human population. Their species were not that much.

They are immortal unless killed.

_______________________________________

I'll stop here for now, this is the much needed story plot of this book
Bye everyone I hope you enjoy this.

Luv ya~ (●´з')♡

Holymoly003 ♡