Sweet Moment

AuthorPOV

The feeling of home in the arms of someone is so beautiful. Words can't describe how he felt at the moment.

He doesn't know what to describe this kind of feeling. Maybe its love or just his imagination.

Jungkook caressed his husband face which he adore so much.

' You are beautiful.'

He thought looking at the beautiful mate of his who sleep peacefully, plump lips forming a pout. His porcelain white skin shining bright inside the little cosy house. He is ethereal.

The alpha get up a little to blocked the sunlight from disturbing his mate peaceful sleep. He chuckled a little when a soft snored left from his mate pouty lips which he think is so cute. He never encountered such a beautiful and cute human even an omega like him before.

When he first saw him in the forest, sweat forming fear on his beautiful face, he sensed from his smelt that his mate finally comes to him but when he saw him surrounded by human looking at his mate like a piece of meat.

He goes feral and kill all of them within a minute and claimed him before anything unpleasant to him happened. When he gave him a mating mark, his wolf howl in pride after so many years with hunger to satisfy his needs.

He doesn't loved him.

He felt possessive around him because he is his mate and only his.

But after many emotional fight between them, he get to know that he cared for him not because of being his mate but because he loved him.

Being a trapped Alpha he doesn't know any kind of this relationship or love.

Then he finally realised that this was what they called loving someone.
And now he was whipped by the boy who is his mate, husband and the one who carry his pup.

While he was staring at his sleeping beauty lovingly, the said boy stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.
He look at the chest in front of him unconsciously and then realised it is a person and he was in the arm of someone hugging their waist.
He look up quickly and saw his handsome Alpha who stared at him with dreamy eyes.

His heart skipped a bit and quickly looked down feeling shy all of sudden.
They just shared a heated kiss yesterday and now he feeling shy?

Well pregnancy mood.

Then he heard a deep chuckle coming from the Alpha who softly push away the hair that is falling on his flushing husband face and slowly lift up his chin looking at his eyes.

" Did you sleep well? "

The Alpha said breaking the silence between them first.

Well both of them slept peacefully in each arms after a long tiring days.

Jimin nodded at this not breaking the eye contact with the Alpha and replied softly.

" What about you? "

The Alpha smiled and snuggled closer to his mate shifting their position so that the sunlight is on him not at his pretty mate. He nuzzles his nose on the mating mark smelling his sweet scent placing soft small chaste kiss at his neck and Jimin giggled feeling ticklish at the kiss.

They were cuddling the whole morning feeling each others warm and affection without complaining that they forgot to eat breakfast.

Other pack members also did not disturbed the newly wed couple giving them privacy.

Jungkook placed a kiss on his mate from time to time showing more affection. He does not hesitate to show his love to the cute boy in his arms. After an hour of cuddling, Jungkook asked his mate worrying that they missed breakfast and his husband might be hungry,

" Aren't you hungry? We forgot to eat."

Laughing at the end at his silly words.
Jimin also laughed at this.

" No I am okay, you should have it."
Jimin replied taking every inch of his handsome husband face which he did not look at carefully before.

Jungkook smiled looking at his mate belly which has a little bump.

" But our pup need to eat to grow up healthy. "

Jimin still look at his Alpha with heart eyes and replied,

" You're right, our baby might be hungry."

And the Alpha placed a kiss on his forehead feeling butterfly at his words and slowly leaned towards his lip. Jimin closed his eyes waiting for it but their sweet moment were disturbed by a high pitched voice from outside which annoyed Jungkook every time he hear it.

" Luna Sorry for disturbing but you have to come out, we bring something to eat! "

Jimin saw the face of the owner of the voice in his mind who might have a teasing face, brows wiggling with the other girl.

Jungkook groaned, annoyed evident in his voiced,

" Why is that girl give me a headache every time she talk."

Jimin laughed at the now grumpy Alpha and placed a quick kissed on his lip and said,

" I'll go get them."

The Alpha melt down at his small sweet voice and and mesmerizing eye smiled which he want to see forever.

He is so lucky to have him as his.

......................................................................

Update guys! 😘
Chapter of Jikook sharing love and care, starting to fall in love deeply with each other but sorry for the short chappies 😆

Hope you guys love it.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003 ♡