Alpha JungKook

Still Jimin POV

It's been 2 days I stay with him since the kiss, I don't know why I let him kiss me. Also its my first time enjoying myself intimate with someone I don't even know. But I feel like I need it in that moment. I feel like I was pulled in it.

But there's something kept going in my mind after that night…… Why did he say I'm his mate?

I have read in the book about werewolf and I know what 'Mate' is…but I never heard human mate before.
Does it mean that he love me? To wolf Mate is very important, they were destined to love,mate and feel each other feeling in any circumstances but...............I did not feel any of this. Was it because I'm a human or Is he mistaken me as his Mate?

Well I'm confused when he said that I am his mate. I mean how? That must be the reason why he saved me that night because I'm his mate.

If I'm his mate then he might have feeling for me right? Since to wolf Mate is their another half. But I did not feel anything about him even though we shared the kiss. And that somehow makes me feel guilty.

Now that I think about it, he might have name. I did not know his name yet and didn't even bother to asked him about it. Aish, why am I being like this.
So does he even know my name?

The only words that we shared is when he go out from the cave and then returning with some fruit saying only, "Eat." and do what seems like hunting and bringing some firewood. And when the night comes, he always stay inside the cave,never going out and slept beside me wrapping his hand around me as if I would run away. It must be because I'm his Mate.

We did not share any words other than the 'Eat' 'Sleep' and nodding.

So today I decided to asked his name.
The reason why I did not initiate any conversation is.... I'm afraid of his reaction because he always look like someone pissed him off all day. He has this sharp gaze as always.

It's morning, so I think he got out for hunting or searching for food as I did not saw him since I woke up.

But then I heard heavy footsteps, signaling that he returned.

I took a deep breath as he came towards me with fruits in his hand with long slightly messy hair,tan skin and handed me the fruits.

"Eat." he said like always and turned back after saying this. But this time, I stop him.

"Excuse me umm.........I didn't k-know your name yet. Well I am Park Jimin."

I finally say out with all my courage.
I flinched a little when he turned around, looking at me with his dominating sharp gaze. And I look down feeling intimidate.

Is he angry? Because I ask his name!?
Oh my god what if he kill me?

Park Jimin don't be paranoid he won't kill his Mate. Will he?

As I were in my thought,clenching my hand around the hem of my clothes nervously.

I heard him said,

"Jungkook, Alpha Jeon Jungkook."

......................................................................

.
Hello yeorobun did you guys enjoy it ? I hope so ♡ well in this au wolf introduced themselves with their name and their status and so the name of the werewolf reveal and some of you guys might want to know who the Crown Prince is.
Well his character will be more like a villain who believe he love Jimin more than anything else in this story. I have someone who might suit this character in my mind but I also want to know who you guys want this character to be.

So comment down who will be best for this character because I also want to know your opinion.

The above picture is the visual representation of jungkook and imagine him as alittle tan witha messy long hair. Photo goes to the rightful owner.

Short chappie

Luv ya~L(*OεV*)E

Holymoly003 ♡