His Sick Love...

Edited.

Author POV

They were too late.

The smell of dead burn bodies filled their nose after they returned home.
They look at the lifeless familiar faces , lying on the ground and the survivor who cried calling them.

All the Alpha were in deep regret for leaving them and got fooled by a human.

The strong fierce Alpha couldn't look at the scene infront of them.
They were all his family and seeing them murdered brutally hurts them very much.

" Alpha! "

Sujeong, came running when she saw them in a very disheveled look.

TaeYoung quickly ran towards the panicked crying girl who fall at his arms before reaching him.

" It will be okay, don't cry, calm down....... Sorry we are too late."

He said with tears in his eyes and the girl shook her head.

" Human........... Our Luna. "

Jungkook were standing like a lifeless statue looking at the head lying in front of him. He heard what the girl is saying.

" What happened to him ? "

He asked still looking at his mother head.

" Our Luna is-is taken away by human."

He closed his eyes after hearing her words.

And then he saw Hye Jung walk towards them carrying a baby wrapped in a blanket.

He ran towards his son, tears welling up in his eyes and the girl gave him to his father.

He hugged his son very tightly in his arm, a little relieved that nothing is wrong with his son.

" Our Luna............. He told me to take care of MinGuk until you come back and gone after saving our life. "

Minguk look at his father with a puffy eyes, happy to see his father. Jungkook smiled at him and placed a kiss on his forehead who giggled not knowing anything of the cruel world.

Jungkook look at Hye Jung and give his son back to her who took him gladly.

" Hye Jung ssi, sorry to burden you but can you please look after him until I came back. I have to go to him............. He needs me."

She nodded slowly and replied,

" I will, Head Alpha."

Jungkook look at his son who look at him with grabby hand one last time and turned around.

Black smoke engulfing him, red eyes shining brightly, claws out, looking murderous ever and this sight of the Alpha were not saw before by other pack members until now.

He look at Taeyoung, his advisor and said,

" Protect the pack while I'm gone and do not think of following me. It is my order as a Head Alpha."

_______________________________________

Jimin were sitting anxiously at the mattress fidgeting on the expensive clothe that the servant made him wear.

After he sat his foot inside the place that he despised the most. The King disappeared after telling something to his personal bodyguard and then came closer whispering to him,

" Come at my chambers tonight.

The night is all ours."

And went away with a sick smirk.