Monsters

Author POV

Minguk is sleeping peacefully after he was lulled to sleep while Jimin is tying his hair with the hairpin that the Moon Goddess gave him as a present on his wedding day.
He smiled remembering that night.

He never thought that he would be this happy in his life with a loving husband and a child of him.

If he did not ran away from the palace, he would not meet his Alpha and his baby might not come to this world. He giggled a little at the thought of it. If he did not come here, he might not make his first friends ever and the feeling of a warmth of a family would not experienced.

Even though the encountered with his Alpha were not that lovely, he forgot all them. The past is past, he can't live on that.

Nothing regrets him at all now.

He were in deep thought but stop in surprised when he heard a loud screamed.

He look out from his window and saw some house on fire, his pack member running away terrifyingly.
He get up worriedly to know what was going on but screamed when he saw his friends killed by unknown weapon creating a loud sound.

There he saw his biggest nightmare.

Human on a horse killing every person they saw with their swords.
He is terrified by the scene. He broke in trance when he heard a child crying.

Because of the loud noise and screamed, Mingukk woke up crying very hard.

Jimin picked him up quickly and try to run away but there was nowhere to go when he came out from his home.
They were surrounded by hundreds of Royal soldiers.

The killing stop when they saw him.

And there he saw his family on the ground pleading for their life. The scene ache his heart more. All the Alpha who guarded the Jeon territories were killed. They stand no chance against the weapon that the human bring to killed them, it is no sword nor a spear but a Gun.

They never saw something like that ever in their life.

Then the person that he despised the most came into his sight.

Seeing him his stomach churned in fear and disgust and he clutched on his crying son protectively.

' How did he know I was here? '

The King climbed down from his horse with a sickening smile on his face.

" Jimin

You look beautiful as ever.

I am here

Your Crown Prince is here. Let's go back to our home."

He said without any guilt or sadness in his voice.

Then he land his eyes on the crying baby on Jimin arms.

" Whose baby is that?

Yours? "

Jimin look at him anger evident on his face.

" What are you talking about!? I'm no longer your people! Leave us alone you monster. "

He shouted with all his strength to the King who inturned laugh like maniac at this .
He walk slowly towards the trembling boy who stepped away as he come closer.

" So is that your child?"

He asked with a psychotic smile on his blood smeared face.

Jungkook's mother then growled, fangs out.

" Don't you dare touch him even a single hair or you will be severely killed. "

The king then look at the women who is lying on the ground with an injured leg and scoffed at her,

" And who are you to threatened me like that? "

" It doesn't matter who I am but poor child if you want to live a little longer run before my son come and snatched your head away from your body if you touched his mate. So don- "

The survivor screamed terrified at the scene.

Their former Luna a mother figure of them is beheaded by the monster in the form of human in front of their own eyes.

Jimin fall on the ground looking at the woman who comfort him like his real mother in his hard time. Who make him experienced the loved of a mother taken away in front of his own eyes.

" Look who doesn't have a head now!? Dirty smelly dog! "

The King said followed by a laughed from his soldiers.

He turned around towards the boy who is clutching on his son while looking at the dead body of the woman.

His eyes were turning dark at the realization.

" So you are WHORING AROUND WITH SOME DOG AND GIVE BIRTH TO THAT FILTHY THING! "

The King started screaming and throwing an insult on the lifeless boy he marched towards him in anger only to stop by a hand on his leg.
He turned around and saw a young girl grabbing his leg. He grabbed her hairs for stopping him and raised his sword to also killed her.

" STOP PLEASE! YOUR HIGHNESS! "

Jimin screamed in despair,tears falling like a river. He did not want to see his another family die in front of him again.

" I'll come with you,

Pl-Please don't hurt them."

The King smiled in victory.

" Of course Jimin, let's go to our home."

' Jungkook

Where are you?

Please come back soon.'

......................................................................

〒_〒🔨😣🔫

You can asked any questions of the character here my lovely readers.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003♡