Danger

Author POV

" Your Highness, we need more soldiers to carry out the planned as you order."

The personal guards of the King said bowing down timidly waiting for the replied of the said king who were sitting on the throne wiping his sharp sword with the white cloth.

" How many? "

The King asked without looking at his directions.

" Since we are no match against their strength, we need 400 soldiers to take the action. "

At this , the king laugh out loudly in a sarcastic manner.

" You need that much soldiers to wipe out 100 dogs, you are hurting my pride anyway do whatever you want. You can recruit a new soldiers but make sure to carry out as planned successfully. You know that if you failed, your life is on my hand right? "

The King said smirking and proud at the powers he hold.

The guards nodded at this.

" What about the thing that I asked you to do as planned? "

" We have done it as you order Your Highness."

" Perfect."

_______________________________________

" Alpha, its time to go."

One of the Alpha said breaking the moment that their head Alpha is having with his family.

The Alpha gave a last peck on his pup cheeks who giggled showing his toothless smile before he gave him to his mother.

Jimin carefully took the baby and look at his mate worriedly who smiled at him assuring.

" Don't worry Love, we are not going for a war. We are going to ask a hand to merge the pack together for a better future. So please take care of yourself and others while I am gone and of course...... Mingukk too. "

The Alpha said looking at his son who look at him widely with his doe eyes.

Jimin smiled assuring him and nodded to his alpha words who gave a last peck to both of them and he turned into his wolf form before departure. The other were also turned into wolf and followed their Head Alpha who started running towards the north.

After a day of running, they finally reach the Choi Pack territories.

They were noticed by the guards of the pack so they howled signaling the others that enemies are coming.
But before anything goes wrong Tae Young turned himself into a human form and informed them.

" Listen here, we only visit here to talk, not to start a war. Our head Alpha is also here so we would like to have a talk with your Head Alpha. "

After a minute or two, they were permitted to go inside.

And they went in alert observing their surrounding and they were met with a huge crowd of Choi pack looking at them.
From the crowd, a tall man who wore a Head Alpha symbol necklace came out with a stern look.

" What make the Head Alpha of Jeon pack visit our pack at this time ? "

He started, a sarcastic toned evident in his voice.

Jungkook then turned in his human formed that made everyone gasped at the young man who said to be the Head Alpha.

The Head Alpha of Choi also look amused after he saw the big black wolf turned into a well built body but a young Alpha.

" We will just get to the point of coming here. "

They all listen to him attentively waiting for what he was going to say.

" A few days ago, as we go for a hunt, one of our pack members die in a brutal way and we assumed that he was killed by your pack since no other pack were not staying close to our pack like yours. We want to confirmed if it was your doing."

Jungkook said calmly with no threats in his voice and this made the Choi Leader pack frowned in confused.

" So if it was us...... What you gonna do about it? "

The Choi Alpha said challenging the young Alpha.

Jungkook just sighed in returned and said,

" We wanted a war at first because of one of our brothers was murdered by some cowards but for the sake of our alive pack members we don't want to harmed ourselves because of it, what I mean is we don't want bloodshed instead. . . . . .We came here to asked for hand to not let this kind of things happened again in the future."

The Choi Head Alpha is amazed by the young Alpha genuine words. He were touched.

" I know you Jeon JungKook, how you were confined by my pack many years ago. How you massacred all of them, how you were cursed by the Moon Goddess. . . . .

I am one of the survivor of Choi pack and so far I have built my own pack with a lot of hard work. I know that my pack had the biggest mistake of our life....

I am sorry in behalf of them."

All of the pack members including the Jeon members listen to his apologize attentively not saying a words.

Jungkook stay calmed in his spot looking at the older man, recalling a little of his past.

Then the older Alpha continued,

" We have no grudge against you and we are not like the old pack. As long as the pack is lead by me we mean no harm to you but we were flattered by the information that one of us kill your brothers....."

Jungkook frowned at this.

" What do you mean by that?? Then who had done it? "

The older one then replied,

" We also were surprised that our pack killed another wolf without any reason. I don't know who had done it but...... Since all the pack were far away from us the only possible person who might done that will be...

human. "

All of them widened their eyes at this.
Tae young then said not believing him,

" How can a Human killed like that- "

But he was cut off.

" We never know what was inside their head. But I'm sorry for your loss."

Then Jungkook remembered the night that his mate opened up to him about how he ran away from the palace. How his father were killed by the royal family. The painful childhood with the person he hate.

That night he were crying so hard in his arms that he hate the Crown Prince so much and that he is a devil himself....

' No!

Jimin! '

......................................................................

(╥﹏╥) Another update.

Luv ya~

Holymoly003♡